mt_Srb2City.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, you're the first to call it small...

More like they're working, eh? Ties? That world be an interesting sight. And lil' name badges...

Meh. Those would work.... But I was thinking more about making Sonic & co. less over the top happy and make them do something. Ex: Make the Sonics at the store be messing with something at the register or make the Knux at the checking/security place be talking on a phone, etc.

Blue Warrior said:
Ryan said:
You seem much more intelligent when you are able to use punctuation and grammar correctly, actually.
Yes. But the people who aren't intelligent don't use it, so it's much easier to distinguish a user's IQ.

Like Neon. ;)

LOL GUESS WHO IT IS BITCH hahahaha didnt even ban my IP how stupid are you guys also my IQ is 138 so dont tell me i aint smart, im just not so nerdy as you losers, and if u do ban me, it means ur afraid of a fight you pussy.

neon231 said:
LOL GUESS WHO IT IS ***** hahahaha didnt even ban my IP how stupid are you guys also my IQ is 138 so dont tell me i aint smart, im just not so nerdy as you losers, and if u do ban me, it means ur afraid of a fight you pussy.

Eric Car*Shot*

Why do these people keep joining?

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Rival said:
Hmm.....
*trespasses*
*Gets shot*
OW OW OW!
*Survives*
*Gets shot again*
*dies*
LOL!
What was the point of that?

srb20016.png

BlueZero4 said:
I've actually gotten one or two of the monitors by thoking at them. Strange, but it works.

I've had the exact same thing taking screenshots of the map. Was this a deliberate glitch? In the shop, you can get the Super Sneakers item box, the Super Ring item box and the 10 ring item box. I was taking screenshots for no reason. If you want to get these boxes I suggest a Shadow WAD as he can home in on enemies, springs and item boxes. That's my Two Cents.

I think it needs to be bigger, and I also think it needs to have a realistic theme park with roller coasters, ferris wheels, water rides, and for the sake of a good hide and seek match, a house of mirrors(if possible).

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
I think it needs to be bigger, and I also think it needs to have a realistic theme park with roller coasters, ferris wheels, water rides, and for the sake of a good hide and seek match, a house of mirrors(if possible).
I like that idea you just had,why could not I think of that

Heh, well it was just something I thought would be fun to be able to have in a level. But how to make a ferris wheel, a roller coaster, or water rides, I have not the slightest idea.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that wishes that this topic would die.

Srb2 City is not hangout, and those ideas are near impossible with SRB2's engine and graphics renderers.

On a side note, I didn't know neon was here! Lol, what a dumbass. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back