mt_Srb2City.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the Breath of Fire 3 world theme? I plan to use it for the level's music, but dbPowerAmp makes .mid conversions really quiet.
To be fair, I may be able to get it myself, but I have no idea where I put BOF3.

Once I have that, I will release the new version. Changes include:

The red diagonal springs in the military complex are now vertical.
There are red diagonal springs on top of the base.
The floating infinity has been lowered a bit, so now sonic and knux can reach it easier.
The openings on the towers have been lowered by 8 units, now you can get in from the wall.
The warehouses has had quite a few crates removed and more springs added.
The warehouse bustwall is more obvious
The two houses are now semi-detached, rather than detached.
There is a new ring monitor in one of the houses
In the park, there is a new tree and a whirlwind monitor.
The bomb ring has been moved, there is a spring where it once stood
Overall, there are a few more rings here and there.

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot this:

The map no longer crashes when ending, it goes to map90. map99 loops back to this level too now.

Re: ow.

sith12345 said:
Neon_the_hedgehog said:
wow that looks awesome if you trespass u will be shot survivors will be shot again XD im gonna trespass then.

...Ouch. L33t Sp34k hurts my brain,and so does no 's, bad CAPITALIZATION. Grammar bad me too it hurts.

EDIT: No commas either...and no periods.
:(

I don't know what the big deal is. If you understand it then there shouldn't be a problem because its easy...like so "u" means you and "y" mean why maybe you should practice those when your done nerding it up. Also "cuz" means because if you're smart enough to know that. "kno" means know because thats so easy to understand. Also CAPITILIZATION shouldn't matter because letters are not important and you should know wtf it is without your CAPITILIZATION. "UR" means your. Ok whoever here did NOT know that you should practice those. If you ban me I'll just get a "friend" some of you nerds don't have those, to send me levels, characters, ect. so peace out ahh no period haha

The rules said:
Use capitalization rules properly. The first word in a sentence, proper nouns, and “I” are capitalized. Always.

Use punctuation. It’s very hard to read posts with no periods or commas. Put a space after your periods and commas, too.

Don’t use l33tspeak, internet acronyms (LOL, U, etc.), or text message abbreviations.
Everything in bold is what you did. The one underlined is what people are really complaining about.

ugh u guys care too much about capitilization and pununctuation and crap...umm dont u guys ever stop worrying about this kind of stuff? 1k ppl in this site and yet each and everyone of them except me cares about the rulez see if u guys can understand this...if not then i guess ill just dl the wads and u guys can worry about it....mystic i think ur mean as well....

Neon_the_hedgehog said:
1k ppl in this site and yet each and everyone of them except me cares about the rulez

That's because if nobody payed attention to the rules, this place would be a hellhole of disaster, doomed to forever dwell in its own rubbish.

If you don't like the rules, why are you here? You agreed to the rules by registering, if you don't want to follow them, that's your problem :(

and how would this place be a disaster? and im here to dl these wads and maybe type the way i think it should be. do u like typing reeeeaaaaallllyyyy long commas and useless periods? nah i doubt if. plus not all of the rules i dont like its just the texting crap and if you guys have a rule on cursing like ass and shit then i think that would be pointless too because u might not be able to say it on here but outside of the world ppl do it every single day.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...
Neon_the_hedgehog's signature said:
i think srb2 is full of nerds and i think mystic is a meanie. my doctor told me to say things that i feel so i wont get
angry RAWR XD dont nerd it up too much srb2 im breaking the rules and i might even avoid a ban.

First off, please don't flame admins, and secondly, please don't flame anyone. Avoiding a ban isn't gonna cut it, either.

Neon_the_hedgehog's post said:
ugh u guys care too much about capitilization and pununctuation and crap...umm dont u guys ever stop worrying about this kind of stuff? 1k ppl in this site and yet each and everyone of them except me cares about the rulez see if u guys can understand this...if not then i guess ill just dl the wads and u guys can worry about it....mystic i think ur mean as well....

1) If we didn't care about the capatalization and punctuation, then it would be hardly understandable.

2) If we didn't care about the rules, then this forum wouldn't even exist.

3) Don't flame the admins.
Neon_the_hedgehog's other post said:
do u like typing reeeeaaaaallllyyyy long commas and useless periods? nah i doubt if. plus not all of the rules i dont like its just the texting crap and if you guys have a rule on cursing then i think that would be pointless too because u might not be able to say it on here but outside of the world ppl do it every single day.
We don't type really long commas, we use a comma at a time when needed. The periods are to keep it from turning it into a runon sentence, if you know what that means... if we didn't have a rule on cursing, which we do, then it would be a terrible disaster. And no, not everyone swears their head off at all.

Neon_the_hedgehog said:
and how would this place be a disaster? and im here to dl these wads and maybe type the way i think it should be. do u like typing reeeeaaaaallllyyyy long commas and useless periods? nah i doubt if. plus not all of the rules i dont like its just the texting crap and if you guys have a rule on cursing like ass and **** then i think that would be pointless too because u might not be able to say it on here but outside of the world ppl do it every single day.

The rules were put in place to help, not to be mean/Nazi/whatever. Good grammar and spelling, whether you're aware of it or not, helps to build stronger social skills.

Besides, being able to post here is a privilege, not a right. The administrators have set down their own guidelines and rules for us users to follow.

Why test their threshold for patience, when you can just co-operate and make things easier? I'm sure that it would be for the better in the long run.

but outside of the world ppl do it every single day.
So what? Just because some people cuss in real life, doesn't make it right.

neon, Is mystic a male or a female?

(I know, just checking to see if he is a disrespectful childish noob.)

Back on topic folk's. Oh, and Neon, are there any other adminastrator's that you know of?

really back on topic this time.

Make the break-able walls harder to see. and once you break the walls, make it so the wall and the rug are the same texture.(so you cant notice them well.)

Neon cannot come to the phone right now. Please leave your name and number, and he will come and kick your ass as soon as he can. Thanks!

and that has what to do with this wad?

anyway, nice map, needs a few more rings, though.
also, add a spring or something for sonic to get out of the base when the door's closed.

you got it rigth .hack .

This is more suitable for tag, because of the ambush spots.

If you want this for tag, listen to my advice.

and think, think, what is your map's style missing that other in-game multiplayer maps are missing?

Thanks for your feedback guys/girls/all points in between,

Here's the new version (with added music): http://www.sendspace.com/file/16ye27

And something I did one day when I was bored
Chaos in srb2city:http://www.sendspace.com/file/tav671

Chaos in srb2city is basically the long departed chaos mode (from 1.08, I think) in srb2 city. The gametype is still match/tag, cos I found it makes for an interesting distraction in both, not to mention that it is in essence, chaos mode. This map takes A0, the same as normal srb2city, so you can't use both simultaneously.

The soc will be in the soc section shortly

rofl. I'm a childish noob thats it. Do you people care about what others think of you over the internet? Plus I understand it without periods or commas because I'm not an idiot and yes I dissrespect people I hate AND that are over the internet because you guys mean nothing to moi. If you can't understand things without periods then all I have to say is. LOL DUMBASS. I can understand things easily without periods and whatever the hell yall use. Wow, I hope my ban doesnt say Grammar because I'm using it the best I can. Also how can cursing be bad when us humans made it up? We made up the curse words and stuff.

Neon_the_hedgehog said:
Do you people care about what others think of you over the internet?

1166518423-NT63WWDE7D3VEMYJIHV27UP77NYSYCJC.jpg

And I assume people laugh at me too.

You seem much more intelligent when you are able to use punctuation and grammar correctly, actually.

Ryan said:
You seem much more intelligent when you are able to use punctuation and grammar correctly, actually.
Yes. But the people who aren't intelligent don't use it, so it's much easier to distinguish a user's IQ.

Like Neon. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back