mt_Spiralmountain_Kazooie.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

glaber

Emblem Radar Ready
Some of you have been following the progress on the editing section. Now I finaly Release the Spiral Mountain Battle Field!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kg1afy (Link still active as of 11/18/06)

For those who haven't followed the topic on the editing fourms or just wont download with out screen shots:

srb20121.png

srb20122.png

srb20123.png

Please note that I'm in the same situation as Sales is when it comes to hosting. So if you host this map please have somethin telling me that Spiral mountain is there.(ex: Spiral Mt. server)

Edit: Topic renamed to reflect announcement.

I feared this.. there's(I can't believe I'm saying this) too many rings...I just got 999 rings in about 5 min.

If you host don't forget to advertise. Also I'm not allowed to open the port that allowes people to join my netgames untill I move out. (could be a few years)

WOW! :eek:
To create something looking that similar to the real spiral mountain with doombuilder in such detail is just impressive! As someone who played threw banjo kazooie and collected all secrets I love this map! The way you equipped banjo's house is very nice!
But I have to agree to marisonic, too. It is tiny and some parts really are cramped. This makes it less suitable for gameplay. :?

Anyway... the atmosphere is fantastic and you did (from my opinion) a very, very good job! :D

for some reson, whenever I load this wad with thelauncher, it tells me that the wad could not be found, or is not valid.

what is wrong here? I've never gottan this with any other wad.

take out the space or redownload the properly named version. (I goofed up on the naming by putting in a space in the name.)

My brother (Sales) had the exact same problem. So I updated the link.

This wad is awesome! I used to love the Banjo and kazooie games...but as everyon agrees to mariosonic (well almost everyone =P) It needs to be bigger and I think it needs to be alot more bigger or at least as close to you can to the real size in banjo kazooie... Just a thought...... it might make other people besides me happy too......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back