Mt_Sonicspalace.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit Dragon

GameN'WatchComms Co-Host
Well I fixed the wad up. The Rings are no longer scattered.

Attachments

• srb20049.jpg
    srb20049.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 695
  • srb20050.jpg
    srb20050.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 568
  • srb20052.jpg
    srb20052.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 601
  • srb20053.jpg
    srb20053.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 534
  • srb20054.jpg
    srb20054.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 545
  • srb20055.jpg
    srb20055.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 468
  • srb20056.jpg
    srb20056.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 517
  • srb20057.jpg
    srb20057.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 460
  • Mt_Sonicspalace.zip
    35.8 KB · Views: 710
Last edited:
Alright it seems playable now. The multiplayer starts STILL need to be way more spread out thoughout the level, the rings are just lines everywhere and don't seem to have much thought to them. Maybe you should look at how the ring patterns are like in SRB2.srb so you can get an idea of what I mean by spread out.

What you should do just in case you modify the file is to copy SRB2.srb to a folder within SRB2 (maybe call it SRB2WadCopy) and paste it in that folder. Then you can rename the copied file to SRB2.wad and not have to worry about messing it up. You can just open srb2.srb just fine, but it is better to be safe then sorry.

Thanks. I'll post an update in a few minutes.

Edit: Okay, rings are not just placed everywhere. I took the time to arrange them and put them in different areas of the level. The newer wad is up now.

Last edited:
No offense, but those couches,chairs,tables,and the D.J. thing are huge. Plus, whats that thing that i see hanging on the ceiling, above the bedrooms?
P.S. Just to let you know i am Tom.

Last edited:
Mr. Black, I know the couches and stuff are big. I made them like that but they are easily accessible and for the things on the ceiling, those are the linedef texture, I forgot to take them off when I was making the level. I will fix it now and post the update.

EDIT: Update is up.

Last edited:
Hmm...This is just from the screenies, but I don't really like the looks of it. Also, from the looks of screenie #1, are those rings deafed? Looks not to me. :/

Hmmm.... I'm just looking from the Screenies here but I can see this needs work. Everything is huge as said already but I think you may have done that on purpose. It is good in general though.

Oh and "Thanks" for stealing those icons from another Forum btw XD.

I apologize if this was a bump but I felt I had to point that out as we over at FGX were discussing it earlier.

Man the rings are WAY over used and somehow-just somehow it seems pointless to have a group of 5 automatic rings even though they help get rid of the rings you collected. Some advice: To make the centre of the room nicer don't use so much rings. Maybe some chairs or tables or even thing based scenery may work
EDIT: wait thing based scenery in such a big room? *facepalm*

Just solo'd it.
attachment.php

I see you moved all the rings to the area indicated by the arrow, creating an empty space :s
I should have said this in my first post but try to spread the rings out. Sorry but it's been like more than three weeks and it still has the same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back