Momentum+

Momentum+ Bugfix Bugfix

Would like to report that the manual camera type doesn't work. Only automatic and Strafe works, and if I have the camera set to Manual, it acts like I set it to Strafe, even though it says in the options that Manual is the set option.

Also, is Sonic supposed to go at his top speed faster with this mod? Because it feels like his acceleration to his top normal speed was increased.

I was checking if ya did actually fix it......
Sorry, I'll have to reupload because I missed a variable.
Would like to report that the manual camera type doesn't work. Only automatic and Strafe works, and if I have the camera set to Manual, it acts like I set it to Strafe, even though it says in the options that Manual is the set option.

Also, is Sonic supposed to go at his top speed faster with this mod? Because it feels like his acceleration to his top normal speed was increased.
For your first question, I have no clue how to fix that so you may need to switch to Automatic in order to use the mod. As for your second question, kinda? If it's only Sonic something must've messed up, but every character should accelerate faster due to the lack of friction while moving.
Edit: Wait figured it out, I'm fixing it now.

Last edited:
Just to let anyone still watching/downloading the mod know, it's not entirely dead. Efforts on the mod have expanded into a custom build of much better quality, but I'm unsure if I'll be able to upload it on the same page. When I'm confident it's ready, I'll upload a Custom version and a non-Custom version.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back