Momentum+

Momentum+ Bugfix Bugfix

marievpyre

marievpyre submitted a new resource:

Momentum+ - A total rework for every character!

Note: Recommended for use with clairebun's Fang Popgun Modifications, found here: https://mb.srb2.org/threads/fang-popgun-modifications.29211/ I didn't add it to the mod because copying the files broke a few things and I'm no good at spritework.
This mod is an edit to the controls of every character with the main design philosophy of "If pressing a button in a situation does nothing, something should be added!" The changes are listed below.
1. Every Character DashMode - Any...

Read more about this resource...

tails being able to fly forever might be a little op when he can fly so fast
Post automatically merged:

same with metal, doesnt have to be a strict one but i think there should be some sort of limit

Last edited:
tails being able to fly forever might be a little op when he can fly so fast
Post automatically merged:

same with metal, doesnt have to be a strict one but i think there should be some sort of limit
I already reduced it from the 200 I had it set to down to 100 seen in the base game. Should I reduce it further?

I already reduced it from the 200 I had it set to down to 100 seen in the base game. Should I reduce it further?
not sure since i dont make mods myself, try it out and see how it feels, if you dont like it id prob try some other values or set it back

marievpyre updated Momentum+ with a new update entry:

First Major Update

Beta for another update, this time a bit larger.
1. Fang's ability has been completely reworked.
a. Popgun can now be fired in the air. Landing during the finish state allows you to cancel the weapondelay and attack again on the ground, kind of like Mega Man.
b. Popgun can now be used at any speed.
c. Holding Use after the Popgun finish state ends allows you to drop a Bomb in place if no enemies are nearby, or throw them in an arc if there is one nearby. It has a bit of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

First Major Update (hotfix)

Beta for another update, this time a bit larger. Had to reupload because limiting Air Options and Recurl to base game characters broke a few things.
1. Fang's ability has been completely reworked.
a. Popgun can now be fired in the air. Landing during the finish state allows you to cancel the weapondelay and attack again on the ground, kind of like Mega Man.
b. Popgun can now be used at any speed.
c. Holding Use after the Popgun finish state ends allows you to drop a Bomb in place if no...

ChaotixChars Compatibility Update

The mod now supports ChaotixChars! Unfortunately due to how Espio, Vector, and Heavy work, this means DashMode had to be removed from everyone but Metal since I wanted it to be consistent. If there are people who still want to use it, I'll upload a version that still has it without ChaotixChars compatibility. There are also a few additional changes below.
1. To compensate for the loss of DashMode, Super Jump Boost has been restored and every character can run on water without it.
2. The...

The reason why i rate it 3 stars cuz sonic does get momentum when rolling down a slope so can you fix this?
Then i'll rate it 4 stars oh and also when i tried shadow with momentum+ he doesnt go that fast

Attachments

• srb20129.gif
    srb20129.gif
    6.3 MB · Views: 73
  • srb20130.gif
    srb20130.gif
    8.3 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
The reason why i rate it 3 stars cuz sonic does get momentum when rolling down a slope so can you fix this?
Then i'll rate it 4 stars oh and also when i tried shadow with momentum+ he doesnt go that fast
I'm confused. Nothing in the mod changes how Rolling functions besides being able to uncurl, so doesn't he always have slope momentum during it? And if you meant the other way around, the gif you posted shows that Sonic does keep momentum when Rolling, so it seems to work as intended. Maybe if you tell me which level you used to showcase it, I can better understand what you mean.
Edit: I meant for Sonic, not Shadow. I'm working on more compatibility with other mods right now. I just started with ChaotixChars because it was one of the most recent with the largest group of characters, and it was already mentioned as not working correctly in a previous reply.

There is a bug where if the player attempts to jump onto a rollout rock and move, the player will go into an infinite falling state. If you try to jump, you'll just be stuck in a permanent falling state.
M+Glitch.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back