• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Modern Knuckles (and Modern Tails)

Nothing was manipulated here, this is one of M.Tails' abilities
View attachment 112455
Post automatically merged:

Pressing Tossflag will make M.Tails spawn a random monitor (ofc with some cooldown)

Here is one of M.Knux's abilitiesView attachment 112456

Here M.Knux does a punch pressing CUSTOM1, if you hold the button for some seconds while still in the ground you will chain another punch, you can repeat this infinitely atm, as i didnt add any cooldown

I bet yall really anticipated this mods lmfao
Imo, I think Monitor spawning for Tails would be a bit OP, even with a cooldown. A suggestion is to give him the wrench move from Frontiers, so he's not OP.

Knuckles could be more combat-based, even with one punch move, it'd be nice to have a combat-based character

Btw, I have an Idea. Maybe make Knuckles have Health-bars for his Enemies? And Tails can have a Wrench cooldown if his Wrenches were used more then 3 times.

(THIS IS A SUGGESTION, NOT A REQUEST.)

Imo, I think Monitor spawning for Tails would be a bit OP, even with a cooldown. A suggestion is to give him the wrench move from Frontiers, so he's not OP.

Knuckles could be more combat-based, even with one punch move, it'd be nice to have a combat-based character

Btw, I have an Idea. Maybe make Knuckles have Health-bars for his Enemies? And Tails can have a Wrench cooldown if his Wrenches were used more then 3 times.

about the Knuckles idk, i would directly have to modify the enemies itselves, and btw yes, M.Knuckles does have more combat moves and about the Tails suggestion, yes its kinda op but meh, atleast fits within the character, and besides the wrench ability is basically the bm ability lol

and to aclarate its a random monitor, so basically you can get everything, even a eggman, so you gotta rely on probabilities

about the Knuckles idk, i would directly have to modify the enemies itselves, and btw yes, M.Knuckles does have more combat moves and about the Tails suggestion, yes its kinda op but meh, atleast fits within the character, and besides the wrench ability is basically the bm ability lol

and to aclarate its a random monitor, so basically you can get everything, even a eggman, so you gotta rely on probabilities
I mean, the move is still OP, even with cooldown, and Eggyboi.

Ok soo
i replaced the random monitor for M.Tails, now he has the dummy ring bomb in tossflag

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back