• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Modern Knuckles (and Modern Tails)

Is it because of these messages he said

Uppercut is for verticality for when you cannot resort to glide, punches are standard combat, you can use dig to noclip through obstacles, and hammer punch for short but not direct combat (ig)
Post automatically merged:

and the rock throw for the same purpose as the hpunch but in ground as it is a proyectile

besides that hammer punch can help for fov break when dig is in cooldown (yes, dig and hpunch have cooldown)

sorry for too much quoting but i just buffed the rock throw, so it has more travel distance

and also besides fof breaking, as the dig, the hammer punch can hurt and go down quickly, complementing dig when is in cooldown, as also dig can complement hammer punch when is in cooldown

and all of mknux's abilities, of course they work for combat

altough i should make hammer punch and dig more different
idk if i really should remove spindash tbh
we got spindash in frontiers

tru

besides i tried to make a check to not make it work when you have the flag in ctf soo (xd)

i also plan to add both chars taunts

btw do you think the reach of the hammer punch ground collision is too big
its a nuke of 800*FU of distance

But, it's his wip forum and he gave updates like this... He also didn't say anything inappropriate. How long do these type of bans usually go on? Just asking.

He's been consistently posting spam in other threads for a while, so he was banned for doing so. It wasn't related to his posts in this thread.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back