Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's okay if I "spoil" it since we probably won't ever see it again-
Charyb built a bit of a Green Flower Zone looking ground and on top of it, Red Xvi's house. It was built on top of the Nether's bedrock, and could be accessed by a ladder which broke through the bedrock. It was quite the neat little 'secret'.

So what was this? The server went down the day you teased this and doesn't look to be going up before you finish the 1.3.1 map, so now I've got no way of checking it out.
Great! No one was informed the server would go down for 1.3.1, now I and anyone else wouldn't be able to finish the preparations to port stuff over. These days, a guy on the server asked me if the things he was working on would be ported.

And speaking of RedXVII's house, you missed this:

N9Fqy.png

http://mb.srb2.org/showpost.php?p=727400&postcount=364

Last edited:
Ezer, what do you mean by preparations? Anything done in the server wouldn't have mattered, because furyhunter already backed it up and gave it to me.

Anything done in the server wouldn't have mattered, because furyhunter already backed it up and gave it to me.
Depends on when it happened, I mean, the backup. Depending on when it happened, the changes I made in my house and in Xanthous Tower and the long days gathering material for railroad I'd like to working on in the next world were a waste. :<

Those look awesome. Super aesthetic too. It's one place where the cobble texture looks actually great! I can't wait to use them, where did you find them?

This texture pack makes the face look amazing. It's wierd though how the inside of Xanathous' belly has a flower... and sky, might want to fix that, or when playing on the server I'll forever feel like I'm in someone's belly. <~>
Hope you guys are doing a good job on the map, I heard from Cyborger there's actually some piston errors due to the piston extension "fix". The first thing I'm gonna do when the server launches is probably fix all 10+ piston doors on my Fortress :\

This texture pack makes the face look amazing.
Guess which texture pack is.
YyvPO.jpg

It's wierd though how the inside of Xanathous' belly has a flower... and sky, might want to fix that, or when playing on the server I'll forever feel like I'm in someone's belly. <~>
LOL, I made a hole where the Nether portal was, because I was too lazy to walk around every time I needed to go behind and in front of the building. I'll be sealing off that hole when we're done.

And speaking of the tower, I need to have a talk with Chrome. I have a proposal to change some stuff.

It's not like I'm not here you know~

People don't understand the power of private messages.

terrainen.png

coatrack and i are working on a dual-themed (Binding of Isaac and Spiral Knights) texture pack

whee

Week 34a is out. If you do not like having your mind blown, avert thy eyes.

Info on the new mob since this video sort of lacks:
It is supposedly a new boss, his behavior is not final and will probably change a lot. It has 3 skulls which target passive mobs (not aggresive ones) and shoot skull projectiles at them which induces the "Wither" status (Which is oddly also the name of the beast.). While under it's effect, your health will be drained and be given to the Wither itself. It can quite pack a punch and break a lot of blocks around it. You can only spawn it using majikz at the moment, and is "hidden" in the code.

Soooooooooooooo ETA on the server going back up...?
Sorry, from my part, I don't have any official date of when the new server is back up, as I hate "when it's done" jokes. I'd like to finish everything in a week, but it's just my desire.

I can inform everyone that the porting process already started. We are transferring some buildings from the old world to the new world by using WorldEdit and Multi-Verse mod, this means that we can access both worlds at the same time and copy-paste the buildings. I could say, it's 50-70% done.

Xanthous Tower was the most complicated to port so far, since the mountain had to be reshaped.

I hope the new world's radius be at least 100 blocks longer (or wider) than the old one (i.e. 1,700 -> 1,800), so we'll have more stuff to find out. ^_^

While the server isn't back up already, may I come up with an idea?

I was reading the "porting details" document. I noticed someone wanted us to import their "Sonic's shoes" into the next world. Well, I could host a creative server, and, if some of you guys want, you can work on the Sonic statue until the server is back up. Deal? Chrome joined my server these days, at least I didn't hear from him any complaints about my server. ^^'

---------

About the latest snapshot:

Our nutrition problems are solved!

czhcE.jpg

Last edited:
No complaints from this end at all, only thing I noticed was how fast aggressive mobs moved during the night, but I doubt that's an actual problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back