Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you ever saw it, Metal-Fighter, but I built a gatehouse and Nether Portal for your castle in the Nether. Ehehehe, have fun with that one. It'll take some creativity. :p

I do believe I tore that nether portal down actually. Well the one that appeared in my castle courtyard. =V
I had a plan for a portal in one of the towers I was about to build, not for one in the center though.

We need a better railroad system. I can volunteer to help you construct one if you wish. We'd have to find an adequate spot though. Aside from that I still need to construct a proper Railroad station at my Snow Castle and finish my castle as well.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but maybe my original simple train station system (from my group of friends' old world) will be of some help? Of course, since then I've incorporated it into the new world and it has three full branch lines, but the basic principle is still the same.

I do believe I tore that nether portal down actually. Well the one that appeared in my castle courtyard. =V
I had a plan for a portal in one of the towers I was about to build, not for one in the center though.

I didn't mean that one, silly. Wolfy had already made that on there for whatever reason. I was rather referring to the corresponding one in the nether. There's no problem with you moving your side of the portal, it should still be close enough to link up to my awesome gatehouse.

Curse you, work, why must you keep me from playing Minecraft?

Apparently the server is down right now, and I'm under the impression it won't be back up anytime soon. I'm just dreadfully nervous that Illiad, my sunken city WIP, be ported (into a nice deep ocean, preferably). So much grueling time spent on that baby. x-x

Also, can we have a few days prior warning before the update happens? I'd like to be there...

I don't believe we were restarting maps, just changing versions. I mean, 1.2 is fully compatible with 1.1 maps and all.

And the server was down because Logan broke Java.

Oh, no restarting? Well, I guess they're compatible and all, but it is sad to hear we shall not have any jungles... On the other hand, I am happy. It will be cool to have everything in addition to what we already have.

And so Minecraft 1.2 is released. I wasn't able to try it on the server, as it wasn't updated last I checked, but I messed around with it in a Singleplayer world. Obviously the most important part is the new height limit. And it's simply amazing, I tell you. You could build a death egg or island that isn't even visible from the ground it goes so high up!

Oh, no restarting? Well, I guess they're compatible and all, but it is sad to hear we shall not have any jungles...
That's not true either. Evidently, if Jeb wrote the new format correctly, they'll just show up in new chunks as usual, and the same will apply to any other new biomes introduced with new updates.

That's not true either. Evidently, if Jeb wrote the new format correctly, they'll just show up in new chunks as usual, and the same will apply to any other new biomes introduced with new updates.

Well, it depends on whether Furyhunter decides to keep the map border system in place when that server mod is updated to 1.2. Last I checked, we already uncovered everything within the borders.

Minecraft time passes and the science gets done.
We may not have learned, but at least we had fun!
But now that I think, there is something we know.
Wherever you go, whether Aether or Nether,
whether sunshine or snow,
It just goes to show, that It's Better Together.

2012-02-16_16.13.58.png

how do I jump

2012-02-16_16.15.06.png

We climb what we must, because, we can

2012-02-16_16.34.01.png

what is this painful sensation in my brain

2012-02-16_16.41.19.png

<3

2012-02-16_17.05.43.png

We're doing science and we're still alive

2012-02-16_17.14.54.png

Fuzzy Pickles!

2012-02-18_12.52.29.png

And then Cherry-Bee gave up, unfolded his wings, and decided to cheat.

2012-03-04_14.30.27.png

Science, the Yogscast way.

2012-03-04_14.23.50.png

A slight glimpse of nature. Too bad we had to cut a hole in it for progress.

2012-03-04_14.25.19.png

Magical floating canal. DISCLAIMER: No ponies were harmed in the making of this canal. Only unicorns were harmed.

2012-03-04_14.40.38.png

SO DELIIIIIIICIOUS AND MOIST~

2012-03-04_14.57.10.png

Why must I be taunted so...

2012-03-04_15.22.02.png

The end is near... Words cannot describe.

2012-03-04_15.44.34.png

And then a pony and a robot set off into the sunrise, the whole world before them.

THE HAPPY END

but then the pony and robot went their separate ways when the robot tried to ride the pony like a horse and the pony didn't like it

THE NOT SO HAPPY BUT SLIGHTLY MORE ACCURATE END

And that was the adventure Metal-Rawr and I had in the 2 player co-operative Minecraft Adventure map, "It's Better Together". Loads of fun science! If you have someone to play it with, do so! Tricky puzzles, and plenty of great jokes, tricks, and easter eggs. The only downside is that it was made before some of the updates, so a few parts are broken. Namely, the lava physics.

I'm afraid almost no one is able to join SRB2MC server since it uses a very outdated version of MC.

I'm afraid almost no one is able to join SRB2MC server since it uses a very outdated version of MC.

Is Bukkit updated yet? It won't be updated until it is. If it IS out, then what are we waiting for?

Indeed It's Better Together is a marvelous adventure map, and I played many, it's one of the best ones I've played. Even on the second time.
also that doesnt mean youre not my partner in science anymore jood ;)
I thought Charyb was taking screenshots without the HUD, appearantly he didn't. I got some pictures too but not as many.
th_2012-02-16_231358-1.png

th_2012-03-04_222445.png

Yeah, didn't take any in-test screenshots. This is on the final room pretty much.

th_2012-03-04_223741.png

Charyb not being amused at DAVE! EXCLAMATION MARK! YOGNAUGHT's ability to be fucking everywhere in existence.

th_2012-03-04_224407.png

There we go, an epic journey ends with a sunset and peace between the test subjects...

th_2012-03-04_224409.png

Or is it?! 3:
Yes I am holding a saddle there. Didn't realize photobucket pictures are so small, sorry about that. Anyone got another website for image hosting that's free and doesn't require me to install toolbars? I hate toolbars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back