Mine Maze Remake 2.2 port

Mine Maze Remake 2.2 port 1.4.7

RepeatedKibbles

SonicBoy1234
RepeatedKibbles submitted a new resource:

Mine Maze Remake 2.2 port - 2.2 port

"Introducing Mine Maze, A Remake of an Alpha SRB2 Level, Featuring Platforms moving Vertically and a bunch of Slopes (Act 2), and a Boss Battle, Originally submitted for SUGOI.

Plot:

After Defeating Eggman and his Plans at Arid Canyon He escaped to a Dark
Mine nearby, you decided to Follow him, but you get Ambushed and the Entrance.

collapses, you are now stuck inside a mysterious Dark Maze. Can you survive Eggman's Traps ?" - sluggard

Q&A

Can I reuse your mod?

Answer...

Read more about this resource...

Some issues of act 3
  1. the level select icon didn't change
  2. the boss is 2.1 styled

srb20009.gif
The maces are swinging diagonally!
srb20010.gif
Same goes the springs.
Should these happen?

Sorry for posting so many issues but
srb20030.png
srb20031.png

Graphic issues, Software render only

and also special stages are gone but there's a token in act 1

Attachments

• srb20030.png
    srb20030.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
RepeatedKibbles submitted a new resource:

Mine Maze Remake 2.2 port - 2.2 port

Read more about this resource...
Another thing about this is that it's ok if you used one of the video I had, which is the sugoi 2.2 portleg (as you say it as ripped from an enemy) which is this link

Last edited:
how did I only notice this now? Well good thing that the badnik you used is reusable. Though maybe next time don't pull from a Portleg.

how did I only notice this now? Well good thing that the badnik you used is reusable. Though maybe next time don't pull from a Portleg.
That badnik he got from was a video I made, clearly it was a port I found and I thought it would be cool if I added it in the google drive and make a youtube video about it. So I did, I was also not that smart in 2021. So I was clearly thinking it will be fine just doing it. Just saying.

EDIT: He also got the map from the video as well, because I made a download of it.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back