• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Mighty.wad by Monster Iestyn (Finished!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was me, Aled, that did that, not anyone else!!

I might want to start another character even though Doomsday Pack isn't finished yet. But Doomsday Pack is going to be a big mod so, any characters to make or not, it will still take quite a long time to finish.

Aled The Hedgehog said:
Can ANYONE think before posting???

Even when I first joined forums being very excitable and somewhat ignorant, I still put a lot of thought into all of my posts.

While I'm glad to finally see a decent Mighty wad, the shape of the shell isn't quite perfect and the eyes and blatant similarities with Sonic bother me.

Here is a small collection of images I have posted in several places:
Fang (Posted in this topic and Ground the Fox's Fang topic)
FANG-1.png

Jet (Posted in the SRB2 Riders Topic)
JETHA1-3.png

Blaze, whom I just made recently
BLZEA1-1.png

And now Wave, whom I made recently too. (Also in the SRB2 Riders topic)
WAVEA1-2.png

Now Storm (Also in the SRB2 Riders Topic)
STORA1.png

I just felt like showing these if anyone gets interested in them.

EDIT: Updated Blaze and Jet. Are they still OK?

EDIT2: Added Wave

EDIT3: Updated Wave. Is she still OK?

EDIT4: Added Storm. NOTE THAT I WILL NOT ACTUALLY BE WORKING ON ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! I'm only placing them here because I just feel that I want to show them.

Nice, although the shoes on blaze and jet need some work and Blaze looks like she's looking downward.

I'm not actually going to do all these characters, so don't worry about it! Speaking of which, I don't really know what I could do next...

Monster Iestyn said:
I'm not actually going to do all these characters, so don't worry about it! Speaking of which, I don't really know what I could do next...
Well, my Blaze wad, i used one sprite from someone (I'll Begin) but i got permission and im going to give credit, so, if you'd like a character done, send me the first sprite (or as many as you like) and i'll see what i can do

I don't mind, as long as you give me credit for it. It's the only sprite I have of Blaze. But how should I send the image to you? In a Wad?

Image shack...photo bucket...wad, what ever way you wish, but i don't want that Blaze pic. I'm already working on a blaze

mighty life icon more red

your mighty life icon look like in a big black coat add some more red side and side the face only some

But...but...but didn't you say that you wanted the pic? And somebody just PM'd me about you saying you releasing an alpha.

Hold on, now I get you. So if I want any of the characters in any of my pics done, then I could send it to you? Silly me!! I thought you wanted the blaze pic!! Sorry about that.

oh yes Monster Iestyn I like to see the pics
Monster Iestyn said:
But...but...but didn't you say that you wanted the pic? And somebody just PM'd me about you saying you releasing an alpha.

Hold on, now I get you. So if I want any of the characters in any of my pics done, then I could send it to you? Silly me!! I thought you wanted the blaze pic!! Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back