• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Mighty.wad by Monster Iestyn (Finished!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you mean, but its usually a struggle to decide whether to work on Mighty or Doomsday Pack. It takes a long time to make my decision about it, sometimes all day! The fact that I am bored doesn't help either...

EDIT: Besides, I also like to daydream as well - usually about my best character that I made up so far, Monster Iestyn. But I am doubtful and lose hope that I could make something good involving him (like a game!) and that he seems a bit too overpowering and violent.

EDIT 2: One sprite left to go!!

Bother! Is that the reason nobody replies to this topic anymore?

I just want to ask, how do you change the topic name?

EDIT: Never mind, I found out myself how to do it.

Horray!

HOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

= Translation : Hooray! I've been waiting for 2 years!

After all, Im his brother!!!

ffh? Sendspace is the only one I upload my wads to so far, and Mighty is the second wad to be uploaded using it. I don't know what you mean by 'ffh' anyway.

It's 'an armadillo', not 'a armadillo'!

*Tries to push Aled so far away that he won't be able to embarrass his brother with his posts*

I know my Mighty may look like a cobra, but not that much...

He resembles a cobra because his back isn't round, It curves the way the skin on the side of a cobra does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back