• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Metal Anyone v3 (dead project, check v2.5 release)

how's this?
light red: mighty's abilities, like you're invulnerable to spikes of you jump on them but not if you land on them and you can destroy walls and floors
yellow: ray's abilities, you can glide and such

(edit) nevermind, mighty was already planned but i think you could try adding the wall breaking thing to it perhaps, (and maybe the shield thing) and i'm not sure about ray, i'll check.
(edit 2) not confirmed huh? well that stinks.

Last edited:
-Ketchup

-Crewmate

-Jet-Pack Glide
You now have a permission to use the lua in the mod.
(I created the lua in it so that means I can give you permission to use it.)

I have an Idea. If I ever release my wad file. I would like this:

Salmon - Double Jump

That's the main color of the character I'm making.

??? - Crash - the stuff bandicoots usually do y'know
Hold up Crash is still being made didn't it used to having been made from the same guy that got banned from the discord for making hitler jokes?
Post automatically merged:

Hmm...

Modern Sonic: [Homing Attack/Double Jump] [Boost] [Light Speed Dash]

Skip: [Dive] [Double Jump]

Xtreme Sonic: [Spin Slash]

Legacy Espio: [Celing Cling/Stick Feet]

HandDrawn: [MultiThok]

Steve: [Building]

Welp thats all what i got.
Hahahhaha ok N O. Xtreme, maybe bit Modern Sonic? You just took his whole moveset with the boost even tho it's supposed to be unique to him...besides Shadow was the one that's supposed give him a homing attack.

Also a lot of these requests is a bit...much because how are you supposed to scroll through all the abilities sounds like metal anyone is pretty much fan service the character metal anyone should stick to a reasonable number of abilities so it won't be boring or frustrating trying to switch to the character ability you want imo remember this is just a opinion.

Also if you still do the randomized chances thing be sure to tell people to not set him with other addons in a online server cause that will probably cause some lag....

Last edited:
Hold up Crash is still being made didn't it used to having been made from the same guy that got banned from the discord for making hitler jokes?

Hahahhaha ok N O. Xtreme, maybe bit Modern Sonic? You just took his whole moveset with the boost even tho it's supposed to be unique to him...besides Shadow was the one that's supposed give him a homing attack.

Also a lot of these requests is a bit...much because how are you supposed to scroll through all the abilities sounds like metal anyone is pretty much fan service the character metal anyone should stick to a reasonable number of abilities so it won't be boring or frustrating trying to switch to the character ability you want imo remember this is just a opinion.

Also if you still do the randomized chances thing be sure to tell people to not set him with other addons in a online server cause that will probably cause some lag....
These are ideas not requests. Don’t shoot someone’s down when you aren’t the one that’s actually making it

If you know who I'm talking bout then yeah!(forgot his user name in both here and discord)
RandomBoi was the name he went by when he got banned. I forgot what his name is now, but he’s still around in the community

Before you ask, yes, I've got permission from D00D64 to port him over.

unknown.png

I'm porting Metal Anyone over to 2.2, and I'm planning to add new stuff to him. Not only 2.2 abilities, but also some legacy versions [from 2.1 and older], and even all-new ones!

I'm also taking some ability suggestions for the new version. Post them here if you want!

Blue - Sonic - Thok
Orange - Tails - Fly/Swim
Red - Knuckles - Glide/Climb/Swim
Cobalt - Metal Sonic - Float
Rosy - Amy - Hammer Attack*
Lavender - Fang - Tail Bounce**
Ruby - Brak - Jump Boost**
Black - Shadow - Homing Attack
Pastel - Blaze - Air Drill
Ketchup - Eggman - Eggpack/Slide**
Emerald - Bean - Double Jump/Throw Bomb**
Purple - Espio - Slow Fall
Gray - Robo Sonic - Legacy Float
Silver - Silver - Telekinesis
Custom color - Frank - Bounce
Apricot - Dummie - Re-curl
Flame - Deton - Explosion Jump
Cornflower - Earless - Jump Thok
Crimson - Mighty - Hammer Drop/Wall Jump
Cerulean - Krono - Dash
Custom color - Ice - Ice Slasher**
Custom color - Lance - Flame Dash
??? - Xtreme - Spin Slash
Salmon - Crewmate - Jetpack Glide
Final Demo Dark Blue - Early Sonic - Multi Thok
Custom color - SMS - Multi Homing Thok
no color - rick - ...rolling?
Shrimpy - shrimp - being ironic
Custom color - HMS123311 - the explosive thok thing
Not confirmed:

Please know that these are not confirmed (mostly because I haven't gotten permission to use these yet), so don't act as they're actually included yet. Wait until I actually confirm them.

Yellow - Ray - Ray's Glide
Gold - someone - Fall Switch
Lime - A.S.S - Thok/Slow Fall
??? - Inazuma - Bolt Stream
Brown - Gemma - Tera-Riser
??? - Mecha Sonic - Boost Hover
AltBlue - Alt Sonic - Atom Dash
ManiaSky - Mania Sonic - Drop Dash/Instashield
Sapphire - Pointy - this flip thing i forgot the name

*: No spin
**: No spin, Gunslinger
*Command for disabling skincolor swapping depending on your ability (DONE)
*Re-rolling your ability when you die in multiplayer gamemodes (DONE)
*Battle ability: Re-roll ability [20 rings]
Here's something for Modern, A dark blue for boost!

Before you ask, yes, I've got permission from D00D64 to port him over.

unknown.png

I'm porting Metal Anyone over to 2.2, and I'm planning to add new stuff to him. Not only 2.2 abilities, but also some legacy versions [from 2.1 and older], and even all-new ones!

I'm also taking some ability suggestions for the new version. Post them here if you want!

Blue - Sonic - Thok
Orange - Tails - Fly/Swim
Red - Knuckles - Glide/Climb/Swim
Cobalt - Metal Sonic - Float
Rosy - Amy - Hammer Attack*
Lavender - Fang - Tail Bounce**
Ruby - Brak - Jump Boost**
Black - Shadow - Homing Attack
Pastel - Blaze - Air Drill
Ketchup - Eggman - Eggpack/Slide**
Emerald - Bean - Double Jump/Throw Bomb**
Purple - Espio - Slow Fall
Gray - Robo Sonic - Legacy Float
Silver - Silver - Telekinesis
Custom color - Frank - Bounce
Apricot - Dummie - Re-curl
Flame - Deton - Explosion Jump
Cornflower - Earless - Jump Thok
Crimson - Mighty - Hammer Drop/Wall Jump
Cerulean - Krono - Dash
Custom color - Ice - Ice Slasher**
Custom color - Lance - Flame Dash
??? - Xtreme - Spin Slash
Salmon - Crewmate - Jetpack Glide
Final Demo Dark Blue - Early Sonic - Multi Thok
Custom color - SMS - Multi Homing Thok
no color - rick - ...rolling?
Shrimpy - shrimp - being ironic
Custom color - HMS123311 - the explosive thok thing
Not confirmed:

Please know that these are not confirmed (mostly because I haven't gotten permission to use these yet), so don't act as they're actually included yet. Wait until I actually confirm them.

Yellow - Ray - Ray's Glide
Gold - someone - Fall Switch
Lime - A.S.S - Thok/Slow Fall
??? - Inazuma - Bolt Stream
Brown - Gemma - Tera-Riser
??? - Mecha Sonic - Boost Hover
AltBlue - Alt Sonic - Atom Dash
ManiaSky - Mania Sonic - Drop Dash/Instashield
Sapphire - Pointy - this flip thing i forgot the name

*: No spin
**: No spin, Gunslinger
*Command for disabling skincolor swapping depending on your ability (DONE)
*Re-rolling your ability when you die in multiplayer gamemodes (DONE)
*Battle ability: Re-roll ability [20 rings]
Just wondering, are you still working on this project? I love M.A so I hope not. If this is canceled I understand.
Here is some ideas by the way:
Bandages: Cobalt, Enterbeam (Can lach onto anything including enemies, players, and walls)
Rafael: Sapphire, Homing Jump Thok and chill
Milne: (The color she has I forgot the color name), Twister thok***(Throws 1 or the normal 3 shards)
Junio:Sky(?????), bulletdash
Dirk: Purple(?????), Ice platforms (They should go up to 5 to make it more fair unless if you plan on using these ideas and adding surf)
Whirl: Sky, Propeller*
Thats all I have. If you're still going, I wish you the best of luck on release

Btw If modern Sonic does get a spot in the abilities be sure to give him a hud that works just like modern's just to avoid errors and such

by the way, just throwing it out there, you most definitely need permission to add custom character's abilities if you're planning to straight up take said abilities :shitsfree:

Hello, it's been a good while since I've actually updated this thread, so I'm going to give some news:

Metal Anyone v3 is not cancelled.

However, he's going to take a while.

The plans for the update were too ambitious, and this request thread... hasn't helped much to be honest. For anyone requesting from now on, I want each moveset to be as simple as possible, while still somewhat tied to the character. This basically means, each character (except some specifics, which will be chosen by me) can only have a single jump ability and a single spin ability, unless required to be otherwise, and they should be as little similar to each other as possible.

For example, if I were to add Modern Sonic, he would simply have his iconic boost, and maybe his homing attack (in fact I might just merge him with Shadow due to the similarities). Characters that require very complex moves to work (Bandages, Yoshi, Kirby, etc) will NOT be included.

I'm also going to update the list, might add but mostly remove as it's too big for its own good.

BTW, replying to DrStephen: I'm planning on using as little code from others as possible, and if required, I'll obviously ask for permission (if not reusable). I'm not the kind of person to break the rules just to bring back a funny character concept, specially if I have the skill to recreate them myself :P

Last edited:
Characters that require very complex moves to work (Bandages, Yoshi, Kirby, etc) will NOT be included.
Couldn't you just do smaller scale versions of those moves? Like for Bandages, just do the spin dash and the enerbeam, Yoshi would be JUST tongue, and Kirby would be an easier way to copy others

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back