MasterServer Ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ban?

123 Runite said:
Hello Chrome the hedgehog.

Upon visit in a server that's hosting CTF, the player can instead see a small window, asking the player which team to be on. Once a team has been selected, the game for the player will begin.

This should be in the 1.1 final.

Sciky said:
I just read the log of Brawl's server in Logan's post, and Armonte I've noticed this over the past couple of weeks, you've gone from someone
who reports and helps keep rp and hangout servers down, to someone who joins in with the hangout and doesn't seem to help us at all,
for example, all that spamming in Brawl's server.

Wait I reported that server right after when i asked to stop the spamming.

Superusuario said:
hypershadow96 said:
Looky what i found!
Hostname: hangout heroes tag!!!! play tag
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No
IP: 88.86.106.169
Port: 5029
http://www.nomorepasting.com/getpaste.php?pasteid=14266
armonte Told me to :P

1:We wasn´t hanging out,we was playing tag in a map

2:Armonte only reported because:

Code:
No deathmatch start in this map - shifting to player starts to avoid crash...

He thinks something very strange
I really have to agree with you on this one. Just because there aren't any deathmatch starts in the map doesn't mean that it's unsupported in that map. >_> Although, tag is quite buggy. But the WAD name and the title are the only two things that are the bad parts about the server. >_>

Vash said:
Superusuario said:
hypershadow96 said:
Looky what i found!
Hostname: hangout heroes tag!!!! play tag
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No
IP: 88.86.106.169
Port: 5029
http://www.nomorepasting.com/getpaste.php?pasteid=14266
armonte Told me to :P

1:We wasn´t hanging out,we was playing tag in a map

2:Armonte only reported because:

Code:
No deathmatch start in this map - shifting to player starts to avoid crash...

He thinks something very strange
I really have to agree with you on this one. Just because there aren't any deathmatch starts in the map doesn't mean that it's unsupported in that map. >_> Although, tag is quite buggy. But the WAD name and the title are the only two things that are the bad parts about the server. >_>

>_< Well, maybe the host should get warned for being a total idiot? or maybe not.

May i say i totaly agree with match modes on coop levels even though this seems weird to do, the only thing i do totaly disagree on is when people go on match levels in coop just because they can view there character.
Code:
Chasecam 1

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Oh, gosh. I've heard BAD stuff about Hetor was Here.
Why??? Only weapons, srb2 history levels, I don't know about his latest version but he's got some levels, and ring weapons, and bugs with it...

Sasa said:
Why??? Only weapons, srb2 history levels, I don't know about his latest version but he's got some levels, and ring weapons, and bugs with it...

First off, if you look at the topic Hetor posted, one of his levels is given a very bad word. Second, Strip Club Zone...I think that's obvious. Even worse, he put in a soc file that replaces...probably gargoyle statues...with dancing women, and that's prevalent with other levels besides Strip Club. I can see Hangout/ inappropriate actions/ a myriad of uses of said bad word coming from his server at any time.

Gemini Spark said:
Sasa said:

First off, if you look at the topic Hetor posted, one of his levels is given a very bad word. Second, Strip Club Zone...I think that's obvious. Even worse, he put in a soc file that replaces...probably gargoyle statues...with dancing women, and that's prevalent with other levels besides Strip Club. I can see Hangout/ inappropriate actions/ a myriad of uses of said bad word coming from his server at any time.
Yeah, I remember now. I was wondering about his zone and his faliure with all 4 weapons named f.... zone. I didn't say the full word, because it's bad, so you're right. There are some BAD stuff in his file.

I don't know if the server is down or if I'm caught in a ban range again, if it's the ban range then here is my ip: 75.45.166.35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back