Not open for further replies.
Pastebin.com has broke for me.

Switching to nomorepasting.com.

Name: jack is here!!!

IP: 121.218.166.60
Port: 5029
Version: 1.09.4

Log

See? I knew this would happen! Sonic House X-mas hangout/roleplay!

Yeah I said it would too, X-mas house hangout, also things like this make me feel like all house or building related levels
should be banned from the MS, that wont happen but that's how I feel about them sometimes.

Name: hjkhlhvj/lkzdjxf;hdg;lkjdfhl;dj

IP: 154.20.1.200
Port: 5029

Log

Uh... No. They weren't in a automatic hangout map, but the host said enough to make it a hangout. Plus, they kept warping back there. When they kicked me, they made sure I couldn't come back in. Can Logan_GBA ban this n00b please?

Off topic: The name of the host and server fails kthxbi!

Logan_GBA said:
Reporting servers
if you think you have found a server that is breaking the rules of the masterserver, please follow these guidelines:

1. Use the commands gametype, listwad, and nodes

2. Look at the output of the nodes command to find who is the host

3. Warn the host that if he/she continues to run the netgame in this matter, they wlll be banned

4. Please use nomorepasting, pastebin.com or anyplace where I don't have to download the logfile before I can look at it.

5. If you believe the host and the other players in the game are roleplaying, please stick around in the netgame to record it into your log file

One more note that always seems to be missed. You will find the log file you want to use for reporting with in the same folder as SRB2. The file is called log.txt

Roleplaying server

IP:82.41.178.99
Port:5029
Name: sonic and friends

log

Roleplaying server

IP:82.41.178.99
Port:5029
Name:sonic vs shadow rpg
Version:1.09.4

log

Sorry there's basically no recorded words in that log, you literally can't get in, I get kicked the first second no matter what, but
what I did see was people in a ctf level, but not in ctf mode (its the castle level and the map number should be recorded in
the log), I did see some shooting, but its still the wrong mode, but I also saw people randomly running around talking,
so its not like they're all involved in a battle, shooting, they're running around talking as well, in the wrong mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back