MasterServer Ban list (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
How do you get the logs?
When you open the game, and play it, and when you close it, the text is added to your log.txt file. If you wanna report, go to the server, see if thay are hanging out, if they do just use the listserv command and see their status. Write to some paper the status. Close the game, copy the text from the log file and paste it to the site, but pastebin or nomorepasting, or more.

Uh no, you don't need to use listserv. I usually join by ip using the new ms launcher since it would be easier to know which server is the one to report, and look on the master server site to get the server name and such.

The commands you really need are listed on the first page of this topic. I usually add showmap to the list, because certain maps are not allowed on certain modes like SA city in coop, or Green Flower Zone in CTF.

Server IP: 189.163.98.16
Name: i rock!
Version: v1.69.10
Reason: Yet Another SACity server in MS... I warned him a lot of times, I told him the whys, "SACity is a hangout map", "SACity has no endlevel"... but no effect. His server is up right now! I'm trying to get in again, but he added a wad that causes an error when I'm joining.

Log

Sacity.gif

Hmm, it seems it's running on Srb2JTE.exe. I am not so sure it's against the rules on srb2jte.exe...

Actually, it's even more against the rules on JTE, as it overrides -force when switching to SA city, (Amirite?) so you can't use match/tag.

I'm trying to report a server, and srb2.servergame.org is down, so where am I meant to go to get information on the servers?

Sasa said:
Or maybe to put it as a unlockable, like he did the chao world SPM.

Well, by the looks of what's in the IWAD, he was gonna code another mode. But nuff said. N00bs, stay out of SA... Stay out of our master server.

IP:70.126.97.27
Port:33692
Name:supertails and amy serv
Version:1.09.4

log

They were in GFZ act 1 for 3 & a half minutes which most of the time means they're roleplaying or doing hangout, supertails is known for rule breaking sometimes as I remember and well, the log explains everything else.

It's sonic and amy noobs. They allways do that. Like this one I remember:
Code:
<Amy> Amy, Konda doesn't belive my real name is amy!
<Amy> Then I shall ban him
Konda has been kicked (Banned).

There's no need to call me a noob (or were you calling them noobs?) as I'm far from it, and I know it was those guys, I've seen them loads of times, but I didn't know he was supertails, and that's what the server was called, so I just called him that.

Sonic is one of the few people who hosts roleplaying servers on the MS anymore, and he refuses to stop doing it it seems.

Umm I can't connect to the MS. I tried and it said "Can not connect to the Master Server." So am I banned?

[16:47:51] -SRB2MS- 79.184.52.187: 5029 Name: join all to ****ing fight Version: 1.09.4
Reason: Profanity in server name (censored for MB).

No need for a log, you have all you need right there.

IP: 189.47.112.103
Port: 5029
Name: win xp server so brasieleiro br
Version: 1.09.4
Reason: Hangout in SA City, and Racism (although it doens't have any racist words, but certain messages by the host says only Brazilian people allowed, and I wouldn't tolerate it)
Log: http://www.nomorepasting.com/getpaste.php?pasteid=16622

IP: 92.112.151.206
Port: 60297
Name: [HETOR] Funny Coop
Version: 1.09.4
Reason: Wasting Bandwith on the master server. He has 3 dedicated servers running this minute. And a picture & blog to prove it.

Log: http://www.nomorepasting.com/getpaste.php?pasteid=16623

The other 2 IP's for his dedicated servers are.

IP: 92.112.151.206 Port: 61311 Name: [HETOR] SS42 Match
IP: 92.112.151.206 Port: 60924 Name: [HETOR] HWH09 TEST 1

These IP addresses are on this minute. I don't need 3 blogs as the log above says it all, and also the picture. If you do want it, I'll try and get them if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back