Master server problem

Xelzi

I have a very bad situation with the master server. I can't go into the in-game server browser, and I can't register my server in the Masterserver.
This happens both on my computer and on a VDS, where I also tried to register my server.

I get this error:
ERROR: There was a problem contacting the master server...
Master server error 403: <!DOCTYPE html>

This has been going on for two days now, although I can go to ms.srb2.org and see that other people don't have this problem.

I have a very bad situation with the master server. I can't go into the in-game server browser, and I can't register my server in the Masterserver.
This happens both on my computer and on a VDS, where I also tried to register my server.

I get this error:
ERROR: There was a problem contacting the master server...
Master server error 403: <!DOCTYPE html>

This has been going on for two days now, although I can go to ms.srb2.org and see that other people don't have this problem.
What is the Master Server Address given as in your Server Options menu?

You should also know that the Master Server has been going in and out over the last few days.

What is the Master Server Address given as in your Server Options menu?

You should also know that the Master Server has been going in and out over the last few days.
Masterserver address is default: https://mb.srb2.org/MS/0

As I said, this is happening to this day, after those days when the site and ms were unavailable.

I have already tried to create a server or enter the in-game browser on other VPS and there is the same problem.

the problem shouldn’t be port forwarding, but check that it’s open just in case
if your port is closed then your server won’t show up on master server
in addition, check your firewall to see if it’s blocking the ms

the problem shouldn’t be port forwarding, but check that it’s open just in case
if your port is closed then your server won’t show up on master server
in addition, check your firewall to see if it’s blocking the ms
Port forwarding has nothing to do with it, even if they were closed, then I could still connect to the Masterserver, and there would not be that error. Something happened after that situation with the site and now there is such a problem.

i see, i'm also having a bit of trouble connecting to the MS under normal circumstances, it's probably a leftover problem with the MS from the situation

even now it took me an extra 5 seconds to post this message to the MB, so definitely something's wrong

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back