Mario vs Adventure sonic

There's no use in saying one is better than the other. These mods aren't a competition. People make these because it's fun to make them. You can favor one more than the other, but neither one is better than the other

I mean personally I like Mario more (might be due to the fact that I've never played Sonic Adventure, so no nostalgia) but they're equally amazing mods :)

They're both great addons with lots of attention and care put into them. I like them both equally.

Depends on what you're using them for. The two play very differently from each other, and so are more useful than each other in certain situations.

Depends on what you're using them for. The two play very differently from each other, and so are more useful than each other in certain situations.
true, i use mario because i like the powerups, the very hard to do BLJ, and i love to mess around with the cape.
adventure sonic, on the other hand is fun because the lightspeed attack and dash are used to navigate sometimes, and are also broken on some occasions.

Both are good, i dont see why we should compare them tho, they are good in their own way

I'll like most vanilla like characters.

But i'll say adventure sonic.

Mario same cool but too unbalance.

Plus he all bugs

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back