Mario Kart 64 Style Waluigi

Mario Kart 64 Style Waluigi 1.0

JohnSmokesII

Former Darkweb Hitman
JohnSmokesII submitted a new resource:

Mario Kart 64 Style Waluigi - A fully stylized rendition of Waluigi if he were in Mario Kart 64

View attachment 105107

From an alternate dimension comes Waluigi from Mario Kart 64?!
View attachment 105110
Built off of the Mario Kart 64 Cast addon comes a custom made MK64 style Waluigi with sprites, renders, and N64 era Waluigi render model recreation model by me!
View attachment 105111
This addon comes with the same quirks and commands as the base...

Read more about this resource...

This is a great mod, and I love it...
but hold on, paisano...is that GBA Snow Land I see in the gif?

Yes, I ended up not finishing it because I wanted to mess with the terrain instead of having it be flat but I couldn't get it to work well so I put it off which led to it never being touched again, I had plans to release the course in a pack along side Waluigi with remakes of N64 Luigi Raceway, GBA Yoshi Desert, and GCN Waluigi Stadium but most of those fell through especially Waluigi Stadium just because of how advanced of a course it was in terms of geometry

Yes, I ended up not finishing it because I wanted to mess with the terrain instead of having it be flat but I couldn't get it to work well so I put it off which led to it never being touched again, I had plans to release the course in a pack along side Waluigi with remakes of N64 Luigi Raceway, GBA Yoshi Desert, and GCN Waluigi Stadium but most of those fell through especially Waluigi Stadium just because of how advanced of a course it was in terms of geometry
Well, I do hope you get back to them one day... I love seeing people remake Mario Kart courses in SRB2K, and I liked your take on Snow Land.
And remaking any of the tracks you listed would be a treat; It would not only be the first Yoshi course from Mario Kart posted here, but the second Waluigi course and the last Luigi course.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back