Maimy, the Rosy Robot

Maimy, the Rosy Robot Hotfix

I found this error, no idea what it means or why it happens:
WARNING: ...-Addons/Tag/Characters/CL_Maimy-v1.6.pk3|Lua/LUA_HUG:242: accessed mobj_t doesn't exist anymore, please check 'valid' before using mobj_t.
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
...-Addons/Tag/Characters/CL_Maimy-v1.6.pk3|Lua/LUA_HUG:242: in function <...-Addons/Tag/Characters/CL_Maimy-v1.6.pk3|Lua/LUA_HUG:239>

I found this error, no idea what it means or why it happens:
I think this "error" from soucre code hug addon.
I found your "error" in stephchars and Gemma.
WARNING: ...dons\CL_StephCharsOC-v2.pk3|Lua/Skip/LUA_SKIPHUG.lua:242: accessed mobj_t doesn't exist anymore, please check 'valid' before using mobj_t.
stack traceback:
...dons\CL_StephCharsOC-v2.pk3|Lua/Skip/LUA_SKIPHUG.lua:242: in function <...dons\CL_StephCharsOC-v2.pk3|Lua/Skip/LUA_SKIPHUG.lua:239>
WARNING: .\addons\CL_Gemma-v2.0.2.pk3|Lua/HUG.LUA:242: accessed mobj_t doesn't exist anymore, please check 'valid' before using mobj_t.
stack traceback:
.\addons\CL_Gemma-v2.0.2.pk3|Lua/HUG.LUA:242: in function <.\addons\CL_Gemma-v2.0.2.pk3|Lua/HUG.LUA:239>

This may sound like a stupid question, but...

I just don't know what. but i want to know what is it?

What is shitalar?

Now, no joke, what does this word mean?

I found this word in "Extra Stuff"

May I have a suggestion. Is it fine if she can have her own Super them just like how Mecha Sonic had his own theme based of the "Sonic 2 Mega Drive" boss theme. But what if Maimy's Super theme was based off of the Bad Future of the Quarts Quadrant from the Japanese Sonic CD?
Sorry for this but I thought it would be a nice suggestion for the next update while fixing bugs.

No

You're just gonna have to use someone else in that case

And or take a different route if the level has alt routes
Why no?
In dashmode hitbox equals hitbox Rolling.

Love the mod! She's my favorite character to use for speedruns, which brings me to the thing I need to mention. For whatever reason, it's no longer possible to hit the Egg Colosseum through its cage (as of 2.2.11), which makes it INSANELY difficult to get past CEZ3. This most likely stems from some sort of hitbox change, but if you could increase the size of the mace hitbox, that would make me immensely happy.

Love the mod! She's my favorite character to use for speedruns, which brings me to the thing I need to mention. For whatever reason, it's no longer possible to hit the Egg Colosseum through its cage (as of 2.2.11), which makes it INSANELY difficult to get past CEZ3. This most likely stems from some sort of hitbox change, but if you could increase the size of the mace hitbox, that would make me immensely happy.
Update 1.6 little balance her for battle mod,
And mace too got balance.
But that "balance" for some reason work in outside the battle mod
And yea cez3 boss it's too hard challenge for me,
And else boring challenge

And i'll like use version 1.5 for my games.
I not masochist.

I've thought for a long time now that I hate how picky Metal Sonic's boost mode is, but I love Maimy's boost mode; would you mind making a mod that just flat-out gives Maimy's Boost Mode to Metal Sonic? I'd imagine it wouldn't take very long to do.
Do note that Metal Sonic gets a 55% jump boost from max Boost Mode.

Last edited:
I've thought for a long time now that I hate how picky Metal Sonic's boost mode is, but I love Maimy's boost mode; would you mind making a mod that just flat-out gives Maimy's Boost Mode to Metal Sonic? I'd imagine it wouldn't take very long to do.
Do note that Metal Sonic gets a 55% jump boost from max Boost Mode.
Rule 15 - Do not ask people to make things for you, or request certain mods or features. If you have a suggestion for the SRB2 developers, we have a Suggestions thread related to the game. If you want to learn, there are plenty of resources if you search. If you have questions, you are welcome to use the Modding Help forum. Plenty of people will be happy to point you in the right direction.

Rule 15 - Do not ask people to make things for you, or request certain mods or features. If you have a suggestion for the SRB2 developers, we have a Suggestions thread related to the game. If you want to learn, there are plenty of resources if you search. If you have questions, you are welcome to use the Modding Help forum. Plenty of people will be happy to point you in the right direction.
Rule 11: Don't backseat moderate.

:)

Just for future reference, the purpose of that rule is to avoid situations where users flat out ask creators to make a specific addon for themselves.
A suggestion to release an already-made section of code as its own individual Lua file for community use isn't the same as asking someone to make you a brand new character addon.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back