• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Lucky's Grab Bag Pack

luckykid7

I didn't hear before, but I've be told that In accordance to the rule established last March, I now need to start bundling my characters or Kart Levels into a pack.

So I'm going for making a "Grab Bag" Character pack

The characters that will initially be in the pack:

Tinhead from the game of the same name
tinheadSRB2.png

Susie Haltmann from Kirby: Planet Robobot
SusieSRB2K.png

Henry Stickmin from the Henry Stickmin collection (My version as someone else already made one...)

May update with additional characters though.

Last edited:
You have not uploaded any proof you are doing anything. You're just listing names. You need to give us some form of proof.

If you do not show any proof or progress soon, this topic shall be locked.

You have not uploaded any proof you are doing anything. You're just listing names. You need to give us some form of proof.

If you do not show any proof or progress soon, this topic shall be locked.
Okay then added an image, my bad.
Post automatically merged:

Ok now I'm hyped for Susie. Cause we don't know when Dedede and Bandana Dee are releasing.
I just need to find some good sounds for Susie, I already got the win and lose sounds for her.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back