Logarithmic Train Zone

Logarithmic Train Zone 1.0

Qlonever

Qlonever submitted a new resource:

Logarithmic Train Zone - Escape from a rapidly-approaching forest fire.

Logarithmic Train Zone is a one-act map addon for 2.2. In it, you have to ride a train out of a burning forest, making your way to the engine in order to speed it up.

It's my first map, so it's a bit awkward and overambitious. I was originally going to submit this to the OLDC, but it has a lot of issues when using the software renderer that I couldn't iron out. It's playable in software, albeit with visual issues and slowdown in some places.

Read more about this resource...

where the hell do i even go when i get to the speed shoes box? i've tried running along the side of the train with them, but the trains' too fast.

where the hell do i even go when i get to the speed shoes box? i've tried running along the side of the train with them, but the trains' too fast.
You are supposed to run along the side of the train. If you're jumping while running, though, you won't be able to go fast enough.

Azura knows a challenge when she sees one. :P

I think this would make a great Arid Canyon Zone Act 3. Just change the scenery, change the forest fire to a landslide or something, and replace the end sign with a checkpoint followed by the Fang boss fight.

Last edited:
srb20052.gif

The part where you have to climb up the train really kills it for me but I still dig it

Plus it's fun doing this for gifs

How do you pass the speed shoes section as normal sonic? It feels like I'm supposed to do something else its so hard.

my dude. you should've used "Paranoia" by Kentenshi, as this essentially looks kinda like the sonic running for his life meme, but it's a forest fire and a train

my dude. you should've used "Paranoia" by Kentenshi, as this essentially looks kinda like the sonic running for his life meme, but it's a forest fire and a train
This addon was released (and last updated) about 2 years before the "Kid named Zach" / "Sonic running for his life" meme.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back