• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Logan McCloud's WIP Thread

I can tell that this model pack will be..... the best model pack ever.
when this comes out I will (probably) instantly download it.

I said the thread wasn't going to just be about models, so here's something else I've been working on:

An exactly double-scaled (so Sonic fits better) recreation of Anomalous Materials from Half-Life. The assets aren't final. The textures and scientists are being remade to fit SRB2's style, scale, and palette limitations.

Texture comparison using my favorite texture so far:
(Mine is left, original is right)
1681498419904.png
1681498447741.png

The mo
I said the thread wasn't going to just be about models, so here's something else I've been working on:

An exactly double-scaled (so Sonic fits better) recreation of Anomalous Materials from Half-Life. The assets aren't final. The textures and scientists are being remade to fit SRB2's style, scale, and palette limitations.

Texture comparison using my favorite texture so far:
(Mine is left, original is right)
View attachment 89391View attachment 89392
Then mod is kinda creep but it’s still good.

So I know some of you may ignore this and this maybe off topic but some made a Amy low poly 2.1 model

If you want prof here:

No way you copied and pasted the rule...
At least put some effort in doing that like adding words from your own
Gets tiring saying the rules everytime someone breaks it tbh.
Post automatically merged:

Hey, Logan.
When the Model Will Release?
When its done
Aka stop asking and be patient
Post automatically merged:

Looked more like he was making a model request for motobug more than a suggestion for improvement

Last edited:
Oh hello. Gonna answer some stuff.

-The models will release when they are done. You don't need to speculate about it in my own thread lol

-I had a motobug model in my old pack, which I cleaned up and will be in my 2.1 pack as well:
1681605162809.png

-I've seen the Amy model and I'm fine with it lol. My old pack is completely open to edit. The new one will be as well and I'll even release the source files at some point later to make editing easier. Could also be useful if I ever leave the community and someone wants to maintain it after I leave.

Yoooo , glad to see you back Logan!

I didnt even know you were still working on your 2.2 Project , remember to take a break if needed dude

Anyway , my main question is... , will this Model Pack going to be based around Low or Mid-poly?

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back