• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Logan McCloud's WIP Thread

It's no problem! These are fair questions. Little history before the answer:

When I released the 2.1 pack I released it unfinished. Notably, the initial release didn't have Knuckles, instead it had a placeholder as a joke. However, after I updated it to include the proper model, people still thought Knuckles wasn't in it. And I got burnt out updating the pack and adding the missing models. I didn't like working in the old style either since it didn't match what I *actually* wanted from the model pack.

I want to finish every vanilla model I plan to make before I release it. Mod characters might get added with updates, but I also want to do the mod characters I care about most for the initial release, in case I get burnt out again. After I finish the model pack I also have to put more focus into Sonic Utopia, which I'm a key dev and the lead animator on. Having this pack be in the background while I work on that has slowed down production of *both*.
Wait. Sonic Utopia is still being worked on?

The 2.1 Metal Sonic model doesn't have a hurt and dead animation (He will just stand instead) But i know you will probably wont update that model

dafuq did I stumble upon?!?!!?!?!!!???
this is literally 3d sprites, how are these so accurate?!

finally, other people posting on this thread, i thought it was dead

No.

Also, just because people are talking in a thread doesn't mean the project the thread is about is alive.
While yes, these models aren't dead, progress is probably slow. (Although I wouldn't know that for sure )
ok just asking

happeh birbdae logan
wait hold on my birthday's right after logan's 🤔

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back