Logan McCloud's Low-Poly SRB2 Pack 2.2 Teaser Discussion

because they aren't finished yet. if you made models, you'd know how long it takes to develop, rig, and animate a model for every individual object in the game plus addons.
As someone who made an entire map with custom models for both gmod and SFM I can vouch for this. Plus throw in texturing too and you got yourself a long dev time.

I honestly feel like the models are probably delayed so that people have enough time to port the old md2s from 2.1 and put them into 2.2.

Send it me in PM'S. I'd love to have this.
to respond to this,
Oh, if you want the link, i dont think the admins would like that..
i also have a port but the jumping animation is a bit fricked, nothing too horrible but enough to where it bothers me slightly.
anyways, i can't give you that port either for the same reason Peppermint said.

Last edited:
I honestly feel like the models are probably delayed so that people have enough time to port the old md2s from 2.1 and put them into 2.2.
you realize... that youre not making any sense...

i mean porters would be the last thing a dev would want to have to compete with, right?

Rule 16.
I say that it would be a good idea for the pack to include modern sonic and adventure sonic and mario in their low poly versions
Post automatically merged:

modern sonic.JPG

moviesonic low poly.JPG

THE IMAGES BELONG TO VERTX ART:

Last edited:
I say that it would be a good idea for the pack to include modern sonic and adventure sonic and mario in their low poly versions

View attachment 70991
View attachment 70992

THE IMAGES BELONG TO VERTX ART:
It's up to Logan whether or not he'd make models for those characters, I think one of the mods, (rapidgame) also said something about this kind of post being a sort of what if post which is in violation of rule 16.

I'm making a port of Logan models
i am suprised your not banned yet why would port a model without the creators permission i mean he already made a port its on srb2 discord but at least the creator made the port and some random person

i am suprised your not banned yet why would port a model without the creators permission i mean he already made a port its on srb2 discord but at least the creator made the port and some random person
I mean who knows he probably did ask Logan's permission.
But yes porting stuff without creators permission could get you banned, so please be careful Tord Larsson.

it wasn't a smart choice to say your gonna port something here

Yes, i am in fact posting on this thread in 8/20/2022, i have 3 thoughts on this teaser, first off that released nearly 3 years ago, and it's probably cancelled, second, logan is just taking his time, trying to complete the model pack so everything can get a model and add mod characters now that junio is included, and final, he's kinda lazy, i do keep in mind that logan has a life so please don't mention that, my opinions on this teaser: Cool as fuck, i love it and I've been waiting it's release for 1 year, because it took me a cuple months to notice it.

Yes, i am in fact posting on this thread in 8/20/2022, i have 3 thoughts on this teaser, first off that released nearly 3 years ago, and it's probably cancelled, second, logan is just taking his time, trying to complete the model pack so everything can get a model and add mod characters now that junio is included, and final, he's kinda lazy, i do keep in mind that logan has a life so please don't mention that, my opinions on this teaser: Cool as fuck, i love it and I've been waiting it's release for 1 year, because it took me a cuple months to notice it.
is he trying to model every modded character?

I do agree that it would be nice for the model pack to get done, but like a lot of other hobby projects there is no obligation to get the whole thing done in a certain timeframe. It all comes down to motivation, you can try to create motivation by making positive noise, but your mileage can vary by quite a bit,

I think the big issue with this pack is that it was teased way too early. Yea it's a hobby project, but if you go for 3 years radio silence, it's going to give the impression it's canceled.

is he trying to model every modded character?
i never said he's modeling EVERY moded char, i said that he's probably modeling SOME characters, now that we got a cuple seconds of junio on the screen, and mabye just improving the model pack + modeling everything in the game.
I'm scared, please help

Last edited:
I think the big issue with this pack is that it was teased way too early. Yea it's a hobby project, but if you go for 3 years radio silence, it's going to give the impression it's canceled.
it hasn't had three years of radio silence, what are you talking about

there's been several teasers and previews of new models and animations throughout the srb2 discords, including junio's run animation and an inazuma model. granted, i haven't heard much myself in a while, but it definitely hasn't been three whole years.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back