Logan McCloud's Low-Poly SRB2 Pack 2.2 Teaser Discussion

glaber

Emblem Radar Ready
because they aren't finished yet. if you made models, you'd know how long it takes to develop, rig, and animate a model for every individual object in the game plus addons.
As someone who made an entire map with custom models for both gmod and SFM I can vouch for this. Plus throw in texturing too and you got yourself a long dev time.

Snocgamer

Gamer
I honestly feel like the models are probably delayed so that people have enough time to port the old md2s from 2.1 and put them into 2.2.

BeanBurrito

(ノಠ⺫ಠ)ノ ︵
Send it me in PM'S. I'd love to have this.
to respond to this,
Oh, if you want the link, i dont think the admins would like that..
i also have a port but the jumping animation is a bit fricked, nothing too horrible but enough to where it bothers me slightly.
anyways, i can't give you that port either for the same reason Peppermint said.

Last edited:

NeonSRB2

I honestly feel like the models are probably delayed so that people have enough time to port the old md2s from 2.1 and put them into 2.2.
you realize... that youre not making any sense...

i mean porters would be the last thing a dev would want to have to compete with, right?

acc30

Rule 16.
I say that it would be a good idea for the pack to include modern sonic and adventure sonic and mario in their low poly versions
Post automatically merged:

modern sonic.JPG

moviesonic low poly.JPG

THE IMAGES BELONG TO VERTX ART:

Last edited:

AtomicRing

Professional Consumer of Hedgehog Goulash
I say that it would be a good idea for the pack to include modern sonic and adventure sonic and mario in their low poly versions

View attachment 70991
View attachment 70992

THE IMAGES BELONG TO VERTX ART:
It's up to Logan whether or not he'd make models for those characters, I think one of the mods, (rapidgame) also said something about this kind of post being a sort of what if post which is in violation of rule 16.

MadBox

"Just your average SRB2 guy :)"
i am suprised your not banned yet why would port a model without the creators permission i mean he already made a port its on srb2 discord but at least the creator made the port and some random person
I mean who knows he probably did ask Logan's permission.
But yes porting stuff without creators permission could get you banned, so please be careful Tord Larsson.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)