• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

LJ Sonic's WIP thread

Just a single-room level experiment which didn't lead anywhere:

Another unfinished level I attempted making last year, neither particularly terrible nor particularly good.

If you're wondering why the monitor placement feels so random, that is because I was updating and rehosting it every half an hour or so, thus I was placing random temporary items and various hangout-like details for players to kill the time until the next update.
Probably the reason it can sometimes feel closer to a hangout place than a typical single player level.

gate.png
hallofcubes.png
abstractlandscape.png

It has been over two months since my last post, so I think it is about time I presented to you the progress I made during that time!
Here is a drawing of my dog (it's unfinished):
Pepper.png

A mini hangout map I made today:
picnic.png

Post automatically merged:

Given how small that one is, I guess I am just going to upload it here. Although it is not a WIP technically, but well.

Attachments

• Picnic.wad
    52.2 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back