Resource icon

[Open Assets] LifeStuff+ v1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Xian

Quiet Stargazer
Judge
Xian submitted a new resource:

LifeStuff+ - They said to get a life, is this enough?

LifeStuff+ allows the player to carry up to 9999 extra lives, 100 times more than vanilla! On the scores screen you'll also find a death counter that keeps track of the total number of times you've died on this save. Yes that's right, both extended lives and death counter save after closing the game thanks to GlobalBanks, which no longer requires a custom gamedata since v2.2.12.[IMG...

Read more about this resource...

If i have to load a addon that also has ReserveLuaBanks how can i do that?? Maybe change the way the GlobalBanks work??

If i have to load a addon that also has ReserveLuaBanks how can i do that?? Maybe change the way the GlobalBanks work??
by nature it's not possible to change the way base reserveluabanks works. The point of globalbanks to begin with is to circumvent this issue, but requires mods to use it instead of using luabanks directly. The other mod would need to also use globalbanks for any chance of the two working together, though to my understanding the one current big mod that uses luabanks but not globalbanks is recent versions of the OLDC. In either case, you'd need to take it up with the other mod creator as I'm already using the compatibility script

by nature it's not possible to change the way base reserveluabanks works. The point of globalbanks to begin with is to circumvent this issue, but requires mods to use it instead of using luabanks directly. The other mod would need to also use globalbanks for any chance of the two working together, though to my understanding the one current big mod that uses luabanks but not globalbanks is recent versions of the OLDC. In either case, you'd need to take it up with the other mod creator as I'm already using the compatibility script
If i only want the Netscores only??

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back