Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell yeah!

• I don't care.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*offtopic*No, go fishing in the releases section. There's also quite a few unfinished projects in the editing section. For example, the Next Gen wad, Riders, and SS64.*offtopic*

Teamwork in netgames, especially CTF, is quite possible if you simply plan ahead. If you have a team of two to four people who know their roles, then you don't even need voice chat. Although I can see where Ritz gets his opinion, as the incidents of that actually happening are low. <_<

Two guys at base.
One has the flag.
The other runs off to get their flag.

Easy communication, no?

No mather how great a single player is, he/she can't beat a squad of newbies (above 5) that use teamplay well. I tried it myself, I barely won. And not in flag points, but in shooting points. Time limit. It was a tie, but it seemed I had more shot points then everybody together. Phew, close call.

Not trying it again, thats for sure.

this is obivous

just play as supertails he has the running animation wait its the flight but still hes fast like sonic and im talking about super tails just play as him (duh)

That is not the point here, the point is that regular Tails is dreadfully slow, and Mystic and co. know that.
Tails needs to be, at least fast enough to see his running animation.

Uh, frankly, I can't understand you. Please use some grammar and punctuation, thanks. <_<

And to the topic, like I said, make Tails faster and don't bother altering other stages. Easy. =P

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my point is remember the 16-bit games and in sonic 3 u could play as tails? well he walk runs then he starts 2 hover and truns his tails anti or just regular clokwise then he spins them really fast remember??????????????????????? Jeez if u have a gennisis or mega collection u would no that.

Yep, compaired to how he was in the offical games he is slower than normal. Even in Sonic The Hedgehog (360 version) his running animation played dispite his speed.

Re: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SuperSonic Dude 112 said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my point is remember the 16-bit games and in sonic 3 u could play as tails? well he walk runs then he starts 2 hover and truns his tails anti or just regular clokwise then he spins them really fast remember??????????????????????? Jeez if u have a gennisis or mega collection u would no that.

Not to be offensive, but if you would learn better grammar while typing, maybe then people would understand you, like me.
And duh! I already know that, I do still play the classics too you know.

ok fine

Fine they should just make tails in his full speed animation. They should make it like it did in the classics. what do u think of my grammer now?

I hope this isn't a futile as trying to get Rune of GSCentral.org to put the Code list back on instead of forcing the Shearch Function on us.

First of all, Mystic already said he wants Tails to be faster.
Second, it's not his choice, it's SSN's.
Third, don't use "2", use "to".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back