Leroy Jerkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obviously scripted, but that's not the point. Whether it's scripted or not, I have personally experienced people that stupid. They're making a joke on something that happens continuously somewhere, and they're doing it WELL.

As a scripted movie, it's HILARIOUS.

Mystic said:
It's obviously scripted, but that's not the point. Whether it's scripted or not, I have personally experienced people that stupid. They're making a joke on something that happens continuously somewhere, and they're doing it WELL.

As a scripted movie, it's HILARIOUS.

Yeah. And of course you have to have a line you can continously quote from it. X_X

Maybe it's not scripted, actually. There are a few programs out there that allow voicechat in any game, and some people I know ALWAYS keep videos of their sessions of MMORPGs... =P

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Maybe it's not scripted, actually. There are a few programs out there that allow voicechat in any game, and some people I know ALWAYS keep videos of their sessions of MMORPGs... =P

And other things as well. ;O

Omega the Hedgehog said:
No, they used that, but the words they say just don't make sense without it being scripted, really. The tone of voice, everything is just perfect for maximum humor value. If it weren't for that, it wouldn't be as funny. If it wasn't scripted, the tone of voice and timing wouldn't be so flawless.

Scripted isn't bad. In fact, in situations like this, the fact that it's scripted probably makes it even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back