Leroy Jerkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kept waiting for something funny to happen. I was like "When's the funny part coming up? :| "
And then I hear
"Ok, let's do this. LEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYY!!!"
And I laughed. Laughed hard. :mrgreen:

I did the exact same thing that SRB2-Playah did. It was hillarious when they noticed that Leroy went in. Also when they said, "just stick to the plan!" ROFL

I must be missing something. Why didn't they just stay outside until they were ready and just let that Leroy guy get mauled by all of the enemies in there?

They were in a raid group, most likely. When the player that went in dies, the dragons will come after them anyway.

My mom just found some more funny WoW video stuff. (She too is an avid WoW player.)

Buuut, they're like 30-40 MB... And Zipped. :?
Should I link 'em?

Its really simple and somewhat obvious. They were making a strategy, and that noob just went inside the colloseum. So the funny thing is how they have to go inside not being ready and loose, thanks to Leroy.

SRB2-Playah said:
Buuut, they're like 30-40 MB... And Zipped. :?
That's nothing. I have a video that is about 1.33 GB and zipped (2.47 GB not zipped). Yes, GIGABYTES.

LEEEEERROOOYYYY JEENNKKIINNSS!!!!!

That made my day a lot better. Thanks, SSC.

047.jpg

Guess its famous now.

All right, let's go! LEEROOYYY JEEENNKIINNSS!.... Oh my god, he went in..... I'm lagging up!.......God damn it, Leroy.......You are so stupid, Leroy.........Least I ain't chicken. :lol:

That has to be the funniest thing I have seen in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back