• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

LeoTheHedgehog12's Bargain Bin

sorry about the lack of updates on my srb2 mods

my hyperdrive is dead and I can't use my sd cards until I get another (I happened to have the Ashura files on there, along with Trip, another mod, etc etc.)
I'm gonna work on another mod for now
this one's gonna be your new
fixation
haha i'm totally vague and cool teehee
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top