Legacy Hibiki

Legacy Hibiki v1.1.1

SilverVortex submitted a new resource:

Legacy Hibiki - Set this strange new world alight!

View attachment 75808
Introducing (Legacy) Hibiki Kuruumiya, an abrasive and angsty young man with some (very literal) massive firepower!

(Wait, Legacy? What's that all about?)
Legacy? What's the deal with that?
This is a character mod that, for all intents and purposes, I canned back in 2021. Partially because I had redesigned my entire cast of characters (Hibiki included)...

Read more about this resource...

omg its the hibiki. i saw it on twitter hes really epic and awesome. heres a gif of hibiki in my level fractured facilities zone. he survived the fallen city and with style
WRb3hev.gif

omg its the hibiki. i saw it on twitter hes really epic and awesome. heres a gif of hibiki in my level fractured facilities zone. he survived the fallen city and with style
WRb3hev.gif
thank you jadoinka. i hope you enjoyed playing as hibiki in your level fractured facilities zone

SilverVortex updated Legacy Hibiki with a new update entry:

The "Even My Intentional Decisions Render Me A Dumbass" Update

hi!!! hibiki's srb2persona support released broken, and this update fixes it. thanks to the folks in the srb2persona discord server i solved one of.........several problems, least of which being the lack of a weapon. the rest of which revolving around the fact that i changed the skin name a couple of weeks ago. great stuff.

anyway! now you can play as SRB2Persona Legacy Hibiki. have fun!

Read the rest of this update entry...

You know, the names for his moves makes me wonder
Was Hibiki intended to be a SMT or Persona OC?

You know, the names for his moves makes me wonder
Was Hibiki intended to be a SMT or Persona OC?
kiiiiiind of? persona and smt are my main inspiration for my writing and characters, and that bled into the pre-redesign character so much that i don't blame you for thinking so.

tl;dr he's not a smt or persona oc but he's a very thinly veiled ripoff lmoa

luckily though, post-redesign is a lot more unique, distinct and most importantly does not use megami tensei skill names; here's proof

srb20018.gif

i talk about redesigns and pre-redesigns as if i've ever used them anywhere other than hereLOL

kiiiiiind of? persona and smt are my main inspiration for my writing and characters, and that bled into the pre-redesign character so much that i don't blame you for thinking so.

tl;dr he's not a smt or persona oc but he's a very thinly veiled ripoff lmoa

luckily though, post-redesign is a lot more unique, distinct and most importantly does not use megami tensei skill names; here's proof

srb20018.gif

i talk about redesigns and pre-redesigns as if i've ever used them anywhere other than hereLOL

Omg he has a black jacket

He's like

So much cooler now bro

Srs though looking forward to Hibiki the squeakquel

The "No Business Is Truly Left Unfinished" Update

Hello again! This is by far the most unnecessary update to date, but since I did have a bit of spare time, I thought it might be fun to smooth out a few more rough lines.
  • Added LIFEA0 sprite (1up Monitor icon).
  • Added HIBI_H sprite (HUD Bust for SRB2Persona).
Hopefully this turns out to be the last update for Legacy Hibiki, I don't want to spend too much time making the package as "definitive" as possible (hell, I never intended on it to be in any way...

The "A Year Has Passed Time For Arbitrary Rushed Out Update" Update

wow it's been a year since i released this mod Hot Damn

i know i said the previous update would be the last one but what the hell one more update for fun how about it

Official Changelog !

• Brand new CSS Artwork! It's much cleaner, much flashier, and much more Clip Studio Paint Outline Tool-er.
    • Every previous version of the CSS is also available in the Extras folder when you open the mod in SLADE. Please, for your safety, do not check the Lua folder. I am not very...

I really like Hibiki he's a really fun character to play!

Attachments

• srb20647.png
    srb20647.png
    224.3 KB · Views: 32

The "2.2.12 Is Out And It Revealed A God Awful Offset Mistake" Update

quick update now that 2.2.12 has released!
  • Adjusted offsets on the signpost sprite. Now you'll be able to use a save file without the need to look at a weird blue line!
  • Adjusted offsets on the WALKX5 animation.
  • i also added a supername but the way i put together the super form doesn't allow the super text to show up so rip

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back