La La LAA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Now everything is NexGen. Though, they have games like Mega Collecton, Atari collection, etc. which take you back to the classics.

They should have one for Mario

Hell yeah. It should have SM1, 2, 3, 4 (SMW), SM2 Jap., Yoshi's Island, SM64, 1 of the Mario Parties, and all of the Mario Karts, besides Double Dash.

Bigboi said:
Hell yeah. It should have SM1, 2, 3, 4 (SMW), SM2 Jap., Yoshi's Island, SM64, 1 of the Mario Parties, and all of the Mario Karts, besides Double Dash.
It's called Super Mario Allstars. No NextGen games, of course, but at least it's a compilation.

the only reason nintendo realeased Super Mario Allstars was to get the "lost levels" to the gamers in North America. Which after playing that, I am glad we got our Doki Doki Panic Hack, Becuse the "Lost Levels" would of killed the Mario hype! I like the new feel of super mario usa and then Bam! Super Mario Bros 3(such an orgasmic combo don't you think!) no more mario collections what is needed is a Donkey Kong collection.(donkey kong aracade,donkey kong 2 aracade,dk jr, dk 3, dkc,dkc2,dkc3,dkl,dkl2,dk 95?).

Blue said:
the only reason nintendo realeased that was to get the "lost levels to the gamers in north america.which after playing that..im glad we got our doki doki panic hack.... becuse the lost levels would of killed the mario hype! i like the new feel of super mario usa and then bam mario 3 it's like magic..go with the flow!but they dont neeed another mario collection game..they need a donkey kong one(donkey kong aracade,donkey kong 2 aracade,dk jr, dk 3, dkc,dkc2,dkc3,dkl,dkl2,dk 95?)

DK 95 is by far the best Game Boy game on the face of the Earth.

Mystic said:
3. Usage of excessive punctuation, bad grammar, and general newbie-ness is extremely, extremely frowned upon. If you cannot type correctly, learn how to before you enter the board.

Keep that in mind, Blue(s).

8) sadly I almost forgot about "Donkey Kong jr. fun with numbers"!thats a insane multiplayer game if you're into dk jr death matches with math.

SRB2-Playah said:
You forgot my sprite one!
(SRB2-Playah avatar here) <-------- The one over yonder!
Well, the "contest" was designed only for the SSNTails avatar editing, but I can do a section for variations :D

EDIT: created now, and updated.

My entry is a little late,but it wins becuse sonic is wearing converse allstars, and everyone who wears those are cool ask marty mc fly...or pete wriggley(older pete).

DUDE! Your avatar's in direct violation of the avatar size rules!!
Reduce the size of your avatar to 144x144! QUICK! BEFORE MYSTIC SEES!

EDIT: Too late.

SRB2-Playah said:
DUDE! Your avatar's in direct violation of the avatar size rules!!
Reduce the size of your avatar to 144x144! QUICK! BEFORE MYSTIC SEES!

EDIT: Too late.
It was 144×144?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back