La La LAA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow Hog said:
No, yours is just the sexiest. Period. Omega's is okay but the anatomy's all wonky, and hotdog's is just creepy. Yours is pleasing on the eyes.

Don't be humble, yours is just the best.
No. Just no.

The *original* had wonky anatomy but this one is a lot better. And hotdog's is cra--...creepy, sorry.

The spikes, for one thing. Their size seems to be jumping all over the place, not really as constant as the official ones would be. In fact, the way his face kinda merges with his top spike is kinda weird, too.

That and how his farther eye looks inproportionally smaller. Fix those and you're probably perfect.

Everything you just mentioned was on purpose. The spikes look weird because they're from an angle. Plus that's a way to do the AoStH spikes without having the weird "mohawk"-style.

No clue what you're talking about the face merging. I don't see anything. o_o

His eyes are like that because it's called "having one eye more opem then the other". You obviously don't get out much, do you? ^_~'

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I like his remade Sonic. Exactly the way it is is nice. I'm not sure which one's better, Omega's or Jake's. Both are awesome.

I believe this topic is about my avatar! :roll:

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Everything you just mentioned was on purpose. The spikes look weird because they're from an angle. Plus that's a way to do the AoStH spikes without having the weird "mohawk"-style.
In which case, wouldn't Sonic's head most look like a sphere with the spikes tacked on afterward? The way your drawing looks right now, it looks more like an attempt at the standard, not-"mohawk" Sonic. Not a bad one by any means, just lacking a bit.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
No clue what you're talking about the face merging. I don't see anything. o_o
Well, let's put it this way; Sonic's left ear (our right) is morphing into his top spike somehow, despite looking like it's somewhat obscured by it. Other than that, come to think of it, I've forgotten just what I meant by that, too. I'm bad at descriptions. Trust me on that one.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
His eyes are like that because it's called "having one eye more opem then the other". You obviously don't get out much, do you? ^_~'
Oh no, I'd assumed that might be one of the reasons. Still doesn't look right to me, though.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
I seem to be stealing a lot of people's thunder lately. :roll:

BUT YOU HAVE YET TO STEAL MY LIGHTNING, YOU MOTHERF - *shot by Mystic for using caps*

Omega the Hedgehog said:
I don't need to steal your thuinder, because I am...

YOUR FATHER!!!

Really? Wow. I thought you were my twin brother. What's thuinder, dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back