Knuckles dig

[Open Assets] Knuckles dig V1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

TGTLS

Here to make mods for your enjoyment and mine
Jaylenwastaken submitted a new resource:

Knuckles dig - A reusable dig for knuckles

It is what it says on the tin really

it's a reusable dig for Knuckles.
Press Custom 1 in the air to dig
Press custom 1 while digging to launch into the air
View attachment 96721

if you press jump while digging you can cancel it

View attachment 96722

you can dig under enemies and objects (ie. spikes, gaps you need to spindash under, and the acz doors)

View attachment 96723

View attachment 96724

if you hold jump before hitting the...

Read more about this resource...

Lol, this is very fun to abuse!
Everything looks good to me, welcome to releases!
Although I think you should link the specific addons you used assets from, that way everyone else can try them out too!

srb20004.gif

i found a bug where after rising from a dig then gliding to a wall, knux can't change directions while climbing

Kinda wish i could just reply to your reply of my review directly but here we are.

just wanted to say that reply 1 and 3 are fair enough and i wish you good luck for fixing the issues and bugs you found so far and whatever ones you find in the future.

as for why this reply took so long i didnt consider the discussion tab because i just made this account pretty recently.

I don't want to be advertising or anything, but this mod is similar to a thread i posted a while back about a WIP mod.

Wait, hold up. This looks like an ability I'm trying to give Cassandra (one of my characters) to replicate the abilities of the Minus (she can copy the abilities of enemies and bosses). Do you mind if I reuse this code? I haven't been able to get my own code to work right…

Wait, hold up. This looks like an ability I'm trying to give Cassandra (one of my characters) to replicate the abilities of the Minus (she can copy the abilities of enemies and bosses). Do you mind if I reuse this code? I haven't been able to get my own code to work right…
I made it open assets so I don't care. Do whatever you want with this mod I won't mind

is there any way of making knuckles not go through enemies and moniters and just bounce back up higher when digging on top of them for more verticality? I do not know how to code.

Last edited:
is there any way of making knuckles not go through enemies and moniters and just bounce back up higher when digging on top of them for more verticality? I do not know how to code.
No not with the way this mod is coded

change chars while digging, then wait a bit, then change back to knuckles
Post automatically merged:

the number will go to the negatives and you can stay in the ground forever

change chars while digging, then wait a bit, then change back to knuckles
Post automatically merged:

the number will go to the negatives and you can stay in the ground forever
why would you change characters while digging

I'm not gonna fix that because no one would do that on accident

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back