• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Klonoa For Srb2 2.2

So Im Making An Srb2 Klonoa Mod, I Dont Know Lua, Srb2 Spriting or anything else, i can however, do the basics of srb2 character creation, For My Klonoa Mod, im going to make klonoa sprites in the srb2 style using his klonoa 2 design, inflated sprites of enemies, a moveset identical to somthing you would see in klonoa and music replacements, the music replacements will be a seprate mod included with the main mods final release, kinda like the samus mod. there would also be an exclusive narrative and cutcenes for klonoa, and klonoa would be voiced in Phantomilian, just like the games, with his famous WAHOO line and everything, meaning he would have in game voice clips too, he also has 3 hit points Like in klonoa 2

i currently have done...... nothing

i dont think i can make this mod on my own

UPDATE: Mods Base Is DONE

Do Not Expect it to be very high quality, i currently only have the character select text almost done and the spinjump removed

Attachments

• CL_Klonoa-v0.0.1.pk3
    355.1 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
Don't make me tap the sign

1640365438917.png

You really should've made sure you can actually make this mod before making a thread

And you know,have something to show

I should not have made this thread so early on I can't currently make this mod, if possible could this thread be deleted? I may actually develop it in the future but right now I have other plans and this ain't happening right now.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back