Kirby Wii - Finally! A RELEASE DATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear god I hope this doesn't get cancelled, because this would be the first 3-D co-op Kirby game ever, and hopefully they will keep the co-op like the had in the trailer and make it 4-player co-op.

I just realized something, most hit titles during the last couple of years that have co-op on a platform system usually have 4-player co-op. (Halo 3, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Little Big Planet.) Next thing you know, they will upgrade to a huge-ass 32-player co-op, let's hope it doesn't get that far though.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/109/1097887p1.html

At today's Nintendo E3 Press Conference a new Kirby game was announced. Coming for the Wii this Fall, players will once again jump into the shoes of Nintendo's fattest pink character in Kirby's Epic Yarn.

The game is designed so that Kirby -- and much of the world -- is made out of yarn. Kirby can use the yarn to whip enemies and items, and can apparently transform into things like spaceships. Stay tuned to IGN for a hands-on preview later this week.

Necro/bump, but it adds more dicussion. The game is now known as Kirby's Epic Yarn.

I really can't say anything but the gimmick fears me more then when I first heard of Other M.

Oh, I just wonder how they will use the Wii Remote in this game!

This actually doesn't look bad at all, but of course the style, the graphics, and probably even the name will turn people off like switch.

wtf did I make so many E3 threads when I already had the rumors out? -_-

Kirby has always been playing with gimmicks. The yarn looks quite interesting as you can interact with the stage.

This isn't the game we were waiting for. Kirby's Epic Yarn has nothing to do with this probably abandoned old title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back