Kirby vs goku who would win

Both are very powerful in their own way.

I can't say for sure though about who would win....... I don't look at much Dragon Ball stuff.

Oh you might not understand what I'm saying. I'm saying kirby can copy abilites, so kirby can just inhale goku and copy his ability like in smash brothers
He might be able to copy his abilities, but not use them to their full extent cause of experience lack and because Kirby can only have one attack from that ability

He might be able to copy his abilities, but not use them to their full extent cause of experience lack and because Kirby can only have one attack from that ability
Goku is also very accustomed to fighting and winning against enemies with a similar power set to his own.

Goku is also very accustomed to fighting and winning against enemies with a similar power set to his own.
nuh uh.png

To name a few; Yamcha, Krillin, Mercenary Tao, Tien, Piccolo, Raditz, Nappa, Recoome, Jeice, Burter, Ginyu, Freeza, Majin Buu. Goku fighting and winning against enemies with similar powers to his own is basically the entire series, even if his record isn't 100% perfect.
Moro and Fu

-To put it as simple as possible, I'm saying that Goku would often fight even individuals who would be much stronger than him whilst not giving a shit, and yes i am ignoring Kirby being a part of this.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back