There is a demo for the new Kirby game. It's 3 levels but you get a code for items in the main game for beating it. The code for playing the entire demo is CLEARDEMO
Haven't had the chance to play it yet, but I am extremely excited to whenever I get the chance. It's so awesome finally seeing Kirby make his first real 3D debut after all these years.
Haven't had the chance to play it yet, but I am extremely excited to whenever I get the chance. It's so awesome finally seeing Kirby make his first real 3D debut after all these years.
I have since been able to actually play the demo, and I absolute LOVE it! From the controls to the presentation, everything felt just right. Love how they're putting even more of an emphasis on action than previous games as well. Most games that fall in line with Super Star's gameplay were very action oriented, but this feels like it takes it to the next logical level and it's so fun. Can't wait to see the rest of what's in store.
(And here is some footage of me making quick work of the boss's second phase)
Haven't had the chance to play it yet, but I am extremely excited to whenever I get the chance. It's so awesome finally seeing Kirby make his first real 3D debut after all these years.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.