KINOchars v1

KINOchars v1 v1

acqua

KI.NO submitted a new resource:

Pia - Pia swims out of Rune Factory 3 and into Kart!

The ditzy mermaid has somehow found her way into Kart!

After losing a fierce battle against squidkind, Pia washes up on the shore of Aurora Atoll and is looking to take some names (of potential bathhouse customers).

View attachment 57071

Boasting a slippery statblock of 5 speed and 3 weight, she swiftly maneuvers through the competition like a fish in water.

View attachment 57072

Don't take the bait.

[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

Well color me surprised! I never expected to see the best character in RF3 here. The spritework is really cute too! Thanks for sharing!

RAINBOW!! Oh wait, wrong RF3 character.

Pia is an adorable one though, such a ditzy lass, the sprites you did for her are really cute.

Heya, the .pk3 provided does not work for me, i assume this is because you're not meant to load (automatically?) .wads from inside .pk3s. It works just fine if the .pk3 is rebuilt with each skin in its own folder.

Heya, the .pk3 provided does not work for me, i assume this is because you're not meant to load (automatically?) .wads from inside .pk3s. It works just fine if the .pk3 is rebuilt with each skin in its own folder.
Yeah the pk3 doesn't work. Easy solution would be to extract the data from the wads and put it into a pk3 using slade.
Of course, only KI.NO has the right to do this as they are the addon creator.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back