• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Kart Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEl

Biggest Mickey mouse fan
So today after the saddly cancelled rarity Legacy theard I come back with a new addon kart Mickey Mouse.
I don't have right now screenshots but soon will be in 2 or 3 days when instablegr confirm the permission to use the skin for port to srb2 v2.2.
But if the answer is no the addon is cancelled.
If the answer is yes will be on January 5 on the message board
Mickey will have metal abilities (only dash mode) and double jump.
I have kart Mickey addon on my PC so only I need the permission of InstableGR
For use the skin and this will be the base for the people that don't understand my tutorial for make their own kart characters.
If you want to visit my tutorial click here:
https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=50738
And Mickey kart addon will be a tribute for all my love for Mickey Mouse on my life and InstableGR addon tribute too if you want to visit the kart addon click here:
https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=45213
But it will be the first kart character on srb2!
Only wait for the addon and soon the screenshots will be 1 hour before addon be out.
Happy 1st 2021 day!!!
All the Best ZEl

I don't need to contest whether you have already started on what you claim you're working on, but...

Have you considered about asking for permission waaaaay before starting something based on the works of a different person?
In particular when the base mod is marked as "not reproducible" by its author.
It's very rude to mess with the works of someone else without their knowledge regardless of intentions, you know.

Even then, have you considered that a character could have slightly more than just be what's essentially a sprite rip with duplicated sprites using default character abilities?
You could make it slightly more unique than just making it be double jump metal sonic.
You could learn Lua scripting and make a kart character that actually plays like a kart character, for example?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back