• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Junio Sonic(delete thread.)

BlueM

toei.gif

As if there is already a Junio Sonic mod already made and one currently being made by one other person.
( @Cosmic Emerald .)
Now, I know what you are thinking "Then why make one then?" well this one will act as an replacement to base Sonic's sprites with the only ability being what base sonic is given (Which is Thok.)

(On a side note, I don't know exactly how make it "Replace" Vanilla Sonic's sprites and I would like some insight on how that could possibly be or not be done. thank you.)

makes some sense why u would have that idea, i think it be neat to have more traditional kinds of mods for a game like srb2

I like the idea, I wish some mods had a option to replace Sonic's sprites
Edit = to replace sprites just name S_Skin to P_Skin

View attachment 89632
As if there is already a Junio Sonic mod already made and one currently being made by one other person.
( @Cosmic Emerald .)
Now, I know what you are thinking "Then why make one then?" well this one will act as an replacement to base Sonic's sprites with the only ability being what base sonic is given (Which is Thok.)

(On a side note, I don't know exactly how make it "Replace" Vanilla Sonic's sprites and I would like some insight on how that could possibly be or not be done. thank you.)
It can be done by making a P_SKIN entry & then import the Junio sprites into the mod.

View attachment 89632
( @Cosmic Emerald .)

I still sugget not working out yourself dude, cuz it might be hard for you.

I probably won't be working anymore on this for a long while since I already have Ova Sonic to work on. Thanks for your concern though.
Ah, cause I was about to give little tips that I game on the general thread for your stuff for little accuracy things basically nobody get right

View attachment 89632
( @Cosmic Emerald .)

why toie sonic he the best
Post automatically merged:

*******= bad word

So if you did that the spires will not change?
I think you misunderstand how modding SRB2 works. SLADE cannot be used to make sprites, it is used to IMPORT sprites into addons. Modders use Aseprite (or other art programs) to make sprites, and then use SLADE to put those sprites into their mods.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back