June is OVER. No "June" video was delivered. Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
jet said:
SRB2ME was set back too.
If it wasn't, he wouldn't be asking for a new preview video. The preview video was actually promised in the same thread where the delay was announced.

I asked some other team members to record some footage and send it to me before I had left, but that just didn't happen. So, it's gonna be a little longer.

SSNTails said:
I asked some other team members to record some footage and send it to me before I had left, but that just didn't happen. So, it's gonna be a little longer.

That's ok! The new date is: When it is done! ™

Likewise...waiting is all people have. Suggestion would be to try ignoring the thought and just going on with every day. The version will be out when it's out...plain and simple.

Games can not be rushed.

The way some people act, I sometimes get the idea that they want SRB2 1.1 to be glitchier than SRB1...

Welp. It's now June. The promise of 'May videos' turned out to be a white lie. Though I understand the delay SSNTails. After all, srb2 is made of delays, amirite? So it's not like getting these kinds of things is something new to us >.>. Sorry, but it's true!

Oh well. There's always June! :)

Torgo said:
http://www.srb2.org/mb/viewtopic.php?t=17379

We have a bunch of new screenshots instead, and CTF information.
And a questionable texture that I have yet to see in video form. (Still holding back the request.)

glaber said:
And a questionable texture that I have yet to see in video form. (Still holding back the request.)

I assume you mean the Sapphire Falls Texture... its actually had a divided reception, but I made it for the reason of having something darker for contrast while still keeping it blocky, and again not simply being a larger version of the texture. The "lego" texture was the solution, and although one or two were unsure about it, the level designer liked it so I'm satisfied with that.

You can rest assured that it looked MUCH MUCH worse with the smaller texture... and the one that I made before it...

Hmm... Yeah. I'd much rather they spent all the time making videos instead of making the game itself. I'd also like to remind you that they aren't getting paid.

So we'll just spend ages making videos of stuff that's buggy, then when SAGE comes along you guys can have a bug filled game and half the promised stuff not there because we had to do a video because Redsonic told us to.

k.

Kindly shutup about delays.

- Cue out
It's sweeter than what I was thinking.

Redsonic said:
Welp. It's now June. The promise of 'May videos' turned out to be a white lie. Though I understand the delay SSNTails. After all, srb2 is made of delays, amirite? So it's not like getting these kinds of things is something new to us >.>. Sorry, but it's true!

Oh well. There's always June! :)

You make it sound like a bad thing.

The promise of 'May videos' turned out to be a white lie.

That not a lie, it a promise.(unless SNNtails planed to not show it) Second It isn't SNNtails' fault. Someone was to do that job but never did it.

conic said:
Yeah. I'd much rather they spent all the time making videos instead of making the game itself.
Why so, they would have a video of a buggy game?

Cue said:
It's sweeter than what I was thinking.

I wish you type what you were thinking,but I guess that would be flaming.

glaber said:
May we see the others?

What "others" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back