• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Julie-Su Wad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
who ever said it could suck? trust me, I've seen much worse than my sprite!
That doesn't mean it doesn't suck.

and so what? the front may look bad but if the game play is fun and over-all the WAD its self is good than I dont see how it can't become popular...
If the sprites are bad, the character cannot be overall good.

I dont wanna sound mean but how many WAD's have you made again that are popular??
Eh, he made about the most popular WAD for SRB2, arguably.

Tortured Planet.
that? that was the best? that was popular? ...wow srb2 WAD's must have really gone down hill then because that has never been a fun WAD in my opinion...

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

no offense or anything...

that? that was the best? that was popular? ...wow srb2 WAD's must have really gone down hill then because that has never been a fun WAD in my opinion...no offense or anything...
Tortured Planet was popular while it lasted for a couple of reasons.
1. It was one of the few mods that actually got all the stages done (Exclude the constant updates)
2. It featured gameplay never seemed before with some creativity.
3. "TORTURED PLANET" Nuff' Said
If you don't know what I mean, I meant that it's name might had sound "cool" to some users
yeah but it wasn't THAT fun really... I wanna make FUN WAD's not the one's that take hours to get use to and hours to figure out how to use right...
Trust me, that's going to be very hard. If you take Senku.wad for example, although he is a recolor...
SENKU STOP RECOLORING >:U
...The design was "flawless" and the coloring was acceptable. It also featured a soc that nobody had an imaginative mind to ever think of...Wall Jumping with a ground pound.
Also, making Character wads take more then just hours...it requires skills, patients, and motivation.
I also admit that I lack 2 of the 3, or all of them in some people's thoughts
Like I said in the answered PM, practice spiriting by recoloring until you find your artistic style before actually creating a wad. Like me for example, I found my style to be of a mixture of SSNTails and Senku before actually creating a wad.

Don't give up. You suck. Not a bad thing. Many people suck. At least yours is nice. Do not give up.

Don't give up. If your not experienced yet, then it's not too much of a bad thing. Many people aren't good at spriteing, especially regarding SRB2. At least yours has some potential to improve, all it requires is patience and llllllots of hard work. Do not give up!

Fixed... I guess

yeaaah well I'm gonna listen to WEREHOG, I'm not gonna give up! tell me whats wrong with the sprite and Ill see later if I can fix it! (right now my other computer is getting worked on so I can't work on the sprites!) so if someone would like to try and start on like her spin or something for her be my guest because right now I can't work on her BUT if you wanna (I might make her spins on this computer, i don't know because this computer is a piece of shit! :/) do NOT and I mean DO NOT make any of her sprite accept for her jump/ spin! ok? with that outta the way, i did make more sprites for her i have some of the run and the wait done....yeah...not getting far but oh well....

This sprite doesn't look that consistent with srb2. Although TP doesn't exactly look fantastic either, but even so he has every right to post his opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back