Jino's Mario Kart DS Characters Pack

Jino's Mario Kart DS Characters Pack v1.1.

JinoDaPuppet

Currently known as Jino Da Puppet
JinoDaPuppet submitted a new resource:

Jino's Mario Kart DS Characters Pack - Mario and friends have joined in on the 32-bit Racing fun!

Hey paisanos, this will be my first submission to the forum, and I decided to go a bit big; welcome to

JINO'S MARIO KART DS PACK

This pack (once fully complete) will let you play as the 13 playable drivers in Mario Kart DS in Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers! Each character's appearance is modified to match the style and era of Ring Racers, being mid-90s, and early 2000s.

Version 1 contains the first set of characters I'm releasing, those characters being...[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Does a character's Rivals get picked by name or internal name? If it's based on internal, could we still get a pack with the old prefixes so they can be standardized as Rival characters? Seems really niche, but it would be a good practice to start doing in case someone makes a character that Rivals Mario, but not this Mario. It might even be more niche to run multiple Marios anyway so i suggest a server pack version and a standard version that is Rival compatible.

Back