Jeck should make this a real thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i was snaching some models then i found this model for a old sa sonic and i though "what if i rename this to MODSONIC?" Then i did it and its perfect...
Post automatically merged:

Guess imma gonna keep it lol

Attachments

• srb20049.png
    srb20049.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 195
  • srb20048.png
    srb20048.png
    134.8 KB · Views: 172
  • srb20047.png
    srb20047.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 143
  • srb20046.png
    srb20046.png
    128.7 KB · Views: 143
  • srb20045.png
    srb20045.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 203
I didn't edit this lol
Post automatically merged:

Its was a model i found in modelos v8
That model pack is known for having stolen content. Aka edited non reusable stuff which is against the rules of editing without permission

You know that's against the rules disturbing edits of non reusable stuff don't you
I don't see a download link. Doesn't distributing something involve linking to a download of it?

Edit:
ok I just reviewed the rules and it looks like it is a violation of rule 18, but not in the way people are talking.
18. No plagiarism. If a release is not marked as reusable, you MUST get permission from the original author before posting about modifications of their work, and give credit. This includes unofficial ports, files themselves, and also screenshots of the modifcation.

I don't see a download link. Doesn't distributing something involve linking to a download of it?

Edit:
ok I just reviewed the rules and it looks like it is a violation of rule 18, but not in the way people are talking.
He shared an download link before but ig the post was deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back