• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jaddeyn The Hedgehog!

Do you think Jaddeyn will be a disapointment?

• Heck no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yeah...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always compress to a png or jpeg before sending. The original was 70 meg which is way too big.

You need to crop the image, there was a lot of unneeded white space that made the image much larger in file size than it needed to be.

After cropping it you have to scale it down for srb2. The characters are usually 70 x 70 pixels.

Make sure that you read the character guide on the srb2 wiki.

Heres a smaller picture in both file size and image size.

Before you continue, you should know that you would have to draw over 100 frames for character wads.

It looks like that because when over-laping black, it looks like the to objects are together, so I out-lined them, I had to keep changing the outline color because I tried to make him more evil, or cooler, and I have very titchy hands, so sorry if it looks wierd, it's not my fault. I tried for him not to look like Shadow, becuse all of Jaddeyn spines go up, Shadow has one spine going up, and two spines at a break-level angle, more slanted-like. My drawings more MUCH better when using paper, mabye I'll send in picture using my scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back