• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jaddeyn The Hedgehog!

Do you think Jaddeyn will be a disapointment?

• Heck no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yeah...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The poll from my topic "Where can I?" has decided the name of my charactor in the making, Jaddeyn will be it's name. I just spent an hour on MS-paint making a picture of him, with the help of my sister. But I don't know how to show the picture of him on forums. Any tips? :lol:

When I used imageshack, I found my picture and clicked the upload button, then went to bed, in the morning it was still moving...Something is wrong.

You need proof to let others know that you are actually working on it.

As in: Pictures and a download link of your wad. Without these, this thread will get locked. (Don't believe me? Read the rules(Look at my signature, it's the second word.))

you may or may not realize this, but fan characters aren't exactly the best thing as far as character .wad files.

Dangit people! Do you not read the previous posts before screaming at people? I said I was WORKING on it and my proof, Jaddeyn's S_SKIN

name = Jaddeyn
face =
facename = Jaddeyn!
ability = 4
normalspeed = 29
thrustfactor = 5
accelstart = 184
acceleration = 45
spin = 1
startcolor =
prefcolor = 8
jumpheight = 95
boxindex = 0
runspeed = 99
runonwater = 0
allowsuper = 1
superspin = 0
supercolor = 4
nojumpspin = jumpspin
superanims =
multiability =
lightdash = 1
homing = 1

SRB2 version = 1.09.4
Character
PlayerName =
MenuPosition =
PicName =
SkinName =
Status =
PlayerText =

I also said I was WORKING on it so just chill Vash! :x

I would put a picture of him, but imageshack wouldn't upload it.

They can't scream at you because they are not talking to you.
They are typing too you.

Also about www.imageshack.us you have to press browse, click on the picture, press upload, and copy and paste pictures for forums 1 (or something of the likes.)to the comment box then highlight it and click URL.

Do you get all that?

aaronkfmaster said:
Insert S_SKIN and other information here

A few things:
1) No one really helped you with the S_SKIN, you never made much of a change to it, the game is still going to crash with that messed up S_SKIN.
2) No pictures, no proof.
3) Try some other place if ImageShack isn't going to let you upload the image you want to upload. Sheesh.

aaronkfmaster said:
Dangit people! Do you not read the previous posts before screaming at people? I said I was WORKING on it and my proof, Jaddeyn's S_SKIN

S_SKIN data isn't "proof" by any means. S_SKIN is by far the easiest lump for characters, next to OBJCTCFG. S_SKIN doesn't count for proof, as pretty much anyone can make one.

[Offtopic]Imageshack Sucks. >_> Photobucket is way better.

Imageshack shrinks the pictures, while Photobucket displays them full size.[/Offtopic]

Maybe He's not at the point where he can show much proof.

It doesn't matter how large the image is, as long as you lgive a link to the image rather than a having direct picture appear.

aaronkfmaster said:
it's 9217 x 2648 pixils, so it's big.

What? How in the world did you do that?

Dark Warrior is correct here - an S_SKIN is no signs of proof, whereas sprites are. Needless to say, since you seem to know so much about wadding, I guess it would be useless to inform you that a character wad takes 180+ sprites to make.

Dangit people! Do you not read the previous posts before screaming at people? I said I was WORKING on it. blah blah blah S_SKIN

Rules said:
Don’t post a topic for a project you have not made yet. You should at least be at the point where you can show screenshots before you make any posts about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back